Rugby Union | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rugby Union

Re: Super 12s

I spose you are right about the byes. Easy to forget they are travelling

Internationally every other week, we have trouble going to Adelaide

Apparently they do up North

If it wasn't for FOXTEL I wouldn't have believed it either

Lots of first half posession for only an 8 point lead QC

Hope it doesn't come back to bite you

Yeah 'Tahs  :clap :clap :clap !!!

I have not seen them play that well for quite a while and it was so good to watch them finally putting their moves together and playing like a possible Super 12 winning side. They just looked confident even after the Highlanders scored in the opening couple of minutes, which was their highlight for the evening!!!

They looked great especially Phil Waugh (as per usual) and Rocky Elsom, who should be signed up for the next three years on that performance alone. The whole unit looked so much better for the week off. Thank god, because they honestly couldn't have looked any worse than they did against the Brumbies a couple of weeks ago.

Matt Rogers was giving crap to the Highlanders in the second half simply because he knew that we had the better of them, physically and mentally. Nice to see Cameron Shephard come on and score another try after having some off-field issues with a 21st Birthday party, a little too much alcohol and a Honda Civic (which he handled really well), and he should also be signed up pronto.

The only down side of that great win was the fact that too many kicks for goal were missed by Peter Hewett. I think he either needs to practice a hell of a lot more or just pass it over the Matt Rogers, who I think should be kicking anyway. Since Matt Burke left last year we have not had a reliable goal kicker and matches can depend on it, especially if you have someone like Dan Carter (Crusaders & best in the comp IMO) in opposition.

Yes, I gave a big Bugger for the Storm too

What an evening !!

Was happy for the Tahs though, on last nights performance the Highlanders

aren't going to trouble anyone in the semis, if they make it that is..

Looks pretty hot for that 4th spot

Hurricanes may have the goods, but they are not Crusader's.......

You know the rest

Firmly on the NSW bandwagon

For the rest of this season that is ;D

It will be a tough one this week for the mightly Tahs as we have never beaten Queensland in a Super 12 game, ever, not once  :p !!!

Came close a couple of times, but they have always been our bogey team, so this week we will hopefully break that trend.
And win by a landslide with a bonus point!!!

The Brumbies (who play the Reds next week) should be able to beat the Chiefs at home. At least I hope so, for your sake TC!!!

Isn't that amazing, not even once

Well this is the Tahs year to make the final

So they gotta win, and will

A bit premature but you look home now at 20-3, the game really needed a try

:partyfest

Now you can celebrate your bithday and a good tough win  :birthday

I made you a carrot cake in the shed, with cream cheese icing :beer

Have a great night out

Best Birthday present ever  :clap :clap :clap !!!

Thanks for the kind wishes TC, I really appreciate it.

Go Waratahs!!!

Carrot cake is my speciality...

Oh you mean the Rugby :-[

Finally breaking the 9 year Hoodoo must feel great :clap

It was a good day yesturday  ;) !!!

Thanks for the cake and the support of the 'Tahs, TC.

It felt absolutely bloody fantastic to finally see the Reds get what was coming to them.

And it was great to be there and be part of what was actually a history making victory.
Yeah Tahs, now go Tiges :clap !!!

They weren't even a sniff once Latham got crunched

Glad he seemed OK on the bench later, but looked out of it

If the Reds lose players to Perth you will be beating them

next year too, they have no depth

Poor Brumbies  :p !!!

But I guess a draw is better than nothing and they were missing George Smith.

Sorry TC .....
but you will just have to stick with the 'Tahs (for this year at least)  ;D !!!

TC,Will the Brumbies make the playoffs.The change of coach has been great for the club.NOT.