Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Poor bloke plays 3 games at the G, all of them in the wet. In his single dry game he kicks 3.

Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Sampson into the ruck sparked us. We couldn't buy a clearance until then. Competed well in the forward line when Lynchy was off too. I'm excited.

Reactions: 5 users

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Thought he was useless to be honest.
Just no good in wet.

It's going to be a wet winter.

My thoughts.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He’s a kid playing on the wet. How many marks Naughton take or Lynch? Tough day for talls let’s give him some time.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Geez I'm trying to cut him some slack, been a big fan .

But invisible when we needed a contest late

Liability in the wet unfortunately

Reactions: 1 user

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Thought he was useless to be honest.
Just no good in wet.

It's going to be a wet winter.

My thoughts.
Agree if he cant mark it he CAN'T do anything else. Can't run, no good in the ruck, doesn't do any ground ball stuff. Dimma lost it at the selection table IMO. Jack would of been a better option up forward tonight.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Agree if he cant mark it he CAN'T do anything else. Can't run, no good in the ruck, doesn't do any ground ball stuff. Dimma lost it at the selection table IMO. Jack would of been a better option up forward tonight.
Jack is a pretty clever wet weather footballer , with hindsight may have been handy today

Reactions: 1 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
It's a tough gig being a 206cm key forward. I am not sure many key forwards other than Paul Salmon have made it at that height.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Thought he was ok tonight in general. He drew at least 2 defenders and brought the ball to ground for Shai's goal in the 2nd quarter. Still looks like he's nit quite AFL standard fit though and did a lot of defensive "jogging", but all in all I thought he showed enough to keep his place for next week.