Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Take 2 in slippery conditions for the tall man.

Ryan was great last week but I sure hope the weather clears up for him tonight..
Sorry oldie prefer it stay wet
Not sure they could handle our bigger bodied players slamming into the them.
Imagine a ground ball between Sidebottom & Pickett. Sidebottom would shiit himself.
Same with the fairy floss brothers

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Fly’s pregame crack was about how low the Pies’ GPS had been so far this year. He’s saying they’re doing it on the bit. Not running far. He’s saying clinical. He’s talking to Dimma.

Nankervis said “We know how they play.” Hardwick’s witty rejoinder issued through the captain.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Leysy's a lot of things, but a maths genius he aint.

Even so, is anyone else confused by those percentages? ha
They’d win well if they laid in their own market, brother.

Three options at 1/3, 1:1 and 3/1. Looks like 150%.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Fly’s pregame crack was about how low the Pies’ GPS had been so far this year. He’s saying they’re doing it on the bit. Not running far. He’s saying clinical. He’s talking to Dimma.

Nankervis said “We know how they play.” Hardwick’s witty rejoinder issued through the captain.
Collingwood haven't had an opponent yet that rated over 160 in pressure. We were running at 180 last week.
Let’s see how they handle the heat in the wet.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
It's gonna be a greasy one, no doubt about it. Hope Samson and Lynch have the grippo lathered on thick tonight because they're gonna need it to take marks. But I think this is a game built for Jnr who needs to be at the feet of the latter 2 in every contest when they can't grab it.