Semi finals 2022: Cleaning dog hair off the couch games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Semi finals 2022: Cleaning dog hair off the couch games

Joe Daniher out for family reasons

I hope we write 'double condom summer' clauses into tarranto and hoppys deals

That aside, i cant think for the life of me,

Why a bloke would want to see his wifes vagina metamorphise from a flower to a fruit, while she bleeds profusely and craps herself,

Instead of playing a semi final

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
No wonder why Gawwy's back.....again!!

C'mon Brisbane just *smile* win.

Reactions: 1 user
That *smile* Brayshaw just said that the Queen was no stranger to the game, and that she was here to watch a game in 1970 in which Fitzroy played. The runt couldn't bring himself to say that Richmond, the reigning Premiers was the other team:mad:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but go dee's - i hate Melbourne, but I just want retribution

Reactions: 2 users
At least Lollipops are having a bit of a go. But jesus they are slow and disorganised on the G.

I can’t believe we lost to this rubbish team
All because it was at their home. They're gonna get thrashed tonight, unfortunately. Players already getting injured, look lost again, ball bouncing Deez way....again.....only thing yet to happen is flogs will kiss Flashinthepanbourne up the arse with gimmee frees soon.

No way. Why do you hate Melbourne so much?
Said it all before about spoon feeding. Mainly because I don't want them to go back-to-back and end up becoming the next best......coz we still are.

Reactions: 1 user