Serenity now | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Serenity now

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The result I am not crazy about, don't think we would have gone any further than next week, we're just not consistent enough at the moment. Would have been nice to have a win but I don't think we were contending this year.

The manner of the ARC decision makes it hard to be serene. I'm very p!ssed off with that, but the result less so.

DS

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Thank gawd for the three flags.
Was pissed off that we've gone the shoot out game style. Was pissed off that once again we lost another close one in the final seconds. Was pissed off that the maggots flogged us in the first half of the game. Was pissed off that the flogs in the ARC overturned the goal umpire n all we get is blurry scunge as proof.

Woke up Friday morning still breathing n was no longer seriously pissed off. Mildly disappointed that the Moggies scraped home against Colonwood, barely score checked the other games n have no real interest in the rest of the finals series except for hoping the Moggies don't win the flag.

Happy to have a hiatus from footy for a bit, have a quick look at what we trade n draft for while waiting to see what the future kids bring next year and onward. Reckon we've got some ripping youngsters to come through n will enjoy watching what they bring.

Reactions: 1 users