Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
It was in the last quarter, when our backline turned to ball over from half back.... short kick rather long down the line. Edwards raced in and blasted our backmen. We need leaders like him around the ground. Their presence will make a difference.

Reactions: 1 user

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Outside of the RFC this guy must be one of the most underrated players in the league, absolute silk.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The hands and the vision and the shimmy and his tackling, thats him gun distributor by hand in close always has been.

It was his kicking at times over the years that was his undoing, hence his nick name shank.

Just getting better.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
He certainly has never got too many accolades outside the club. Probably to be expected by the media types that abound these days

Yeah people were shocked when he got his AA - deserves another this year as he has kept his form at such a high standard.

Another great game

Reactions: 2 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
He kept us together early in season with all the big names out, went past Sheedy's playing record last week. Great player.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If I had a choice between Burgoyne and Sheds in my team then as good as Burgoyne was Sheds is better alround payer

Both are quality but bygyoune has Edwards covered
Bygyoyunes games in finals 4-5 years ago were unbelievable