Shane Edwards

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
A Richmond champion. Has always been one of my faves. Could finish his career with only KB ahead of him games-wise.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Massive in the first half when the rain was falling.

So skilled best hands in the business for marking and one touch play in the wet.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not sure I've seen a Tiger with slicker hands or movement in traffic. Shimmy, Hess's, stop backs, leans, fades it's like watching Messi mixed with Sugar Ray Leonard.

Truly unique footballer. Would love to see the extended 10 minute highlight package that the players would've seen.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
27 disposals, 3 contested marks and a goal wasn't enough for him to make the team of the week. Sheda continues to fly under the radar with the so called experts.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
He was phenomenal early in the game. Set up the win.

It doesn't surprise me that he doesn't make some AFL jerno's team of the week, so much of what he does can't be detected by human eyes at regular speed.
He's like Neo from The Matrix..bullet time.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I think even Zips likes him now.
I think even Ridley likes him now:p

I didn't appreciate him like others in his earlier years but the last few seasons I've seen the light. Late to the party I know.

He's a phenomenal player and seems to be getting better with age. Another great game in his 250th and it's completely conceivable that he could play another 3-4 years and go well past 300. Here's hoping!

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
I think even Ridley likes him now:p

I didn't appreciate him like others in his earlier years but the last few seasons I've seen the light. Late to the party I know.

He's a phenomenal player and seems to be getting better with age. Another great game in his 250th and it's completely conceivable that he could play another 3-4 years and go well past 300. Here's hoping!
Better late than never Ridley ;)

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We have won 14 games.
He has been good to very good more then half.
Stick a quite $50 on him to finish top 5 in the browneye.

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bali/Jakarta
Early days I liked him, but then I like everybody. Except sometimes Short or Ellis. Hell, I even liked Morris and Vickery.

You could always see he had something, but to be fair to his critics he was very inconsistent.

Reactions: 1 users