Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

I love this guy, he's exciting and clever (not to mention really sweet and funny) and knows how to find the goals, that weaving shot was awesome! Sure he has aspects of his game to refine and does need to put on some more weight, but he has plenty of time, he is definately one shining light for the future :D

He's the only headlight on the darksiders bandwagon at the moment I reckon. (Hope you boys don't mind if I've taken up an extra spot).

This kid with some side could be something to watch out for next year in the midfield. Like the kid. Getting better and better each game he plays and the more game time he is given.

A second round draft pick. It should be mandatory to pick players with his sort of drive and understanding of how to find the footy. I find the contrast with Bling and Meyer, much higher draft picks, very painful.

Not bad so far.Probably our only hope for a rising star nom. this year.If he can average 14-18 touches for the rest of the season that would be a good result for his 1st season.

Bantom weight but a touch of Dale Thomas about him.If he can get more reliable with his field kicking looks a prospect.

Needs to work on his kicking. Pulls the ball too far to the right when dropping it onto his boot. Needs to work on his action.

But has cat like reflexes and great evasive skills. Robert Harvey like when he changes direction.

Foley, Deledio Edwards and Connors are our future on-ballers. We currently have no more. Time to add more talent to this list.

Yep. Went ok yesterday. Certainly a lot better than some of his team mates, thats for sure. Quick. Evasive. Good reader of player. Has a dip. Consistentcy with kicking is the only glaring weakness.

Redford said:
Yep. Went ok yesterday. Certainly a lot better than some of his team mates, thats for sure. Quick. Evasive. Good reader of player. Has a dip. Consistentcy with kicking is the only glaring weakness.

I knew you'd come around eventually. I don't know how many times I've had to tell you. Want to have a bet that he'll play 20+ games with me?

evo said:
Not bad so far.Probably our only hope for a rising star nom. this year.If he can average 14-18 touches for the rest of the season that would be a good result for his 1st season.

Bantom weight but a touch of Dale Thomas about him.If he can get more reliable with his field kicking looks a prospect.

Agree. Lot of the Dale Thomas's about him.

Just his kicking needs some work but a good package to work with.