Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Because we lost the game our many, many, many underdone players get another 2020 game.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Because we lost the game our many, many, many underdone players get another 2020 game.
Yes and if we do make it to the GF they will be cherry ripe.....perfect planning we just have to make it first.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
If we make it. It may be the changes that cost us the chance.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I hadn't seen this by Edwards in 10 years but in the last qtr there was a 50-50 ball and he pulled out.
He didn't play a good game, he looked like all night he was trying to get into the pace of the game.

Reactions: 1 user

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Dimma alluded to this in the post match presser essentially saying the loss is a win in the respect of getting games into underdone players

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I think we played too many underdone but, eh.

If we get beat next week it's not good. Sure StKilda flogged us earlier in the season but they are maimed with injury.

We're on a hiding to nothing in this game and being a good side we'll win. Shane gets to blow a few more cobwebs out.

But he hasn't been injured so he should brighten quickly.

Eight touches. Four score involvements.

More ball would be good.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Clear BOG for mine. Clearance work is incredible, and allows Dusty and our other mids to play that 2nd possession mid and drive it into the fwd line

Reactions: 3 users