Sharks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sharks

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
A lot of unhappy people.........the shark bite victim attacked the shark.
The ****wit jumped on the sharks back, ruining the charter that they had paid thousands of dollars for.
Should make the **** pay for the cost of the Royal Flying Doctor.
So the shark was attacked?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Surfer dies after shark attack at Emerald Beach near Coffs Harbour

Male surfer in his 20's dies on Emerald Beach north of Coffs Harbour this morning after the Westpac Rescue Helicopter winched paramedics onto the beach in an attempt to save his life.

“I was out in the surf and I heard screaming, I paddled further out to the water and saw a man without an arm, there was lots of blood. He was shouting ‘help me’ - people were trying to get him out to the shore. I saw paramedics performing CPR on him for about an hour and a half trying to save them.”

- witness