Supercoach 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2011

Well pulled the trigger and bought Ablett in and gave him captain, i will apologise now for those who already have him he's likely to spud it this week.

Tiger Ghost said:
Who's trading this week? Still undecided myself. Want to get Ablett in sooner than later but its gonna burn 2 trades which would leave me with 11.

Harris to Pendlebury

Darling to Pavlich

Big Selwood dilemma, gone for 3 and could be 4 if they appeal. With Swan and Pendles out with the bye the midfield is looking very thin, add Montanga to the mix and it's potential donuts next week.

bullus_hit said:
Big Selwood dilemma, gone for 3 and could be 4 if they appeal. With Swan and Pendles out with the bye the midfield is looking very thin, add Montanga to the mix and it's potential donuts next week.

Hmmm test of bench strength coming up..

bullus_hit said:

Plus those who have Mundy and Krakouer, Shaw, Didak...

Wont have Pendles, Shaw, Jelwood, Sandi and now Adcock to pick from this week. Was planning no trades but might off Jelwood for Boyd. Out for 4 weeks and Geelong has a bye during SC finals might as well pull the trigger on him now.

Got 2205 and got beat in one comp!

Back into the top 17k.

No Pendles, No Swan, No didak this week. Will have cover for all but won't be a huge week.

Might make a upgrade. Reckon 2200 might win it this week.

I have 11 trades and $540 odd thousand in the bank. Saved the cash for a bad week like this.

Mundy out for Ablett and either Krak/Darling for Chapman/Pavlich

I have good cover for Swan/Adcock.

Tiger Ghost said:
God damn son of b..ch, Zac Smith is out this week too, gonna have to cop a zero.

I started off with Sandi/Cox/Petrie/Smith as my rucks in the beginning and still have them all...however I traded out Matera for Joel Tippett a few rounds ago allowing me to sub him for Petrie in the ruck then having Petrie as a forward line starter as opposed to sitting on the ruck bench (petrie's scoring has been too good for him to sit on the bench.

I'll have to swap him back for the time being due to Sandi/Smith but the MPP option has definitely been handy.

SkillzThatKillz said:
I started off with Sandi/Cox/Petrie/Smith as my rucks in the beginning and still have them all...however I traded out Matera for Joel Tippett a few rounds ago allowing me to sub him for Petrie in the ruck then having Petrie as a forward line starter as opposed to sitting on the ruck bench (petrie's scoring has been too good for him to sit on the bench.

I'll have to swap him back for the time being due to Sandi/Smith but the MPP option has definitely been handy.

No doubt all players that are interchangeable into other positions have been of considerable value this year than their dollar value suggests.

Traded out Conca, he has a breakeven of 143 this week.

Issac Smith in. Another Multi Player into the mix. You just cannot have enough of them.

Got roughly 350k in the back, just got to figure out who to buy.

Daniel Cross at 377 looks a steal if he can come good. Might turn Simon Buckly into Heath Grundy.

It's bloody tough in Supercoach land.

SCOOP said:
Daniel Cross at 377 looks a steal if he can come good.

It's bloody tough in Supercoach land.

Apparently Rocket has changed Cross to tagging duties, hence his drop off in SC scoring. If it were me, I'd think about someone else (been gob smacked at how Priddis has racked them up this year, one of the ones I didn't land on).

Supercoach is tough, but great fun to. Seems to make you pay a bit more attention to almost all the teams......... except Port :hihi

Leysy's Boags Boozehounds are bobbling along fairly consistently at around 7,500.

Mundy out this week, need to get little Gazza in for him. A Luke Thompson or Buckley downgrade to Straus will get it done.

Steer well clear of Cross Scoop. Well clear. Rockets changed his role.

If you want to go a cheap mid. leysy would Wait a week & get Keiren Jack.

My Dreamteam is turning into a nightmare.
Lost Mundy last week.Cost me one match.
Now not only have i lost Mundy,Has now lost Selwood for 4 weeks,And now Zac Smith is out for this week.To make matters worse i have Swan and Thomas on the bench due to the bye. :help :help