Supercoach 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2011

Might trade Smith out but the question is who? Ryder will net 60,000 and security, Vardy will net around 200,00 and Gawn 300,000 but little security both in terms of scores and match time. I have heard Sandilands will be back possibly next week but then there's the West Coast bye in round 15, out of interest does anybody know when Jamar is due back?

bullus_hit said:
Might trade Smith out but the question is who? Ryder will net 60,000 and security, Vardy will net around 200,00 and Gawn 300,000 but little security both in terms of scores and match time. I have heard Sandilands will be back possibly next week but then there's the West Coast bye in round 15, out of interest does anybody know when Jamar is due back?

Griffin from Freo, handy replacement and should keep his spot in the team when sandy comes back.

2227 with a 0 in the midfield.

Probably my best round, although I have only eight trades left with Adcock and Selwood on the bench at the moment.

2314 for me.
i have been trading up heaps in the last couple of weeks.
outs: heppell, lynch, cross and bradley
ins: rioli, fyfe, ablett and cox.

still got sandilands sitting on the bench.

Loving trading out Dangerfield for Isaac Smith in DT and SC. Made money and Smith has nearly 100 points only five minutes into the third quarter, go you good thing Smithy!

Have both Watson and Rioli. Both did hammys. Week over on a Friday night. This game can be so frustrating.

Barnzy said:
Have both Watson and Rioli. Both did hammys. Week over on a Friday night. This game can be so frustrating.

Stiff. It's a horrible game. I traded Chris Knights into Nate Fyfe and upgraded Yarran to Boomer Harvey.

Side looking better, it's the backs that are hard this year struggling to avoid a couple of blokes getting 60 or 70.

Frustrating is one word for it, my worst score for the year 1913 and dropped down to 7500 on the leader board.
Since my score of 2612 i've added Hodge and Ablett for rookies and my score just keeps going backwards!

Regain Goddard,NRoo and Buddy this week and really needing Adcock back playing.
Aiming for an upgrade this week, maybe Fisher for defense or a forward.

What to do about Sandilands, have Cox and Smith....