Supercoach 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2011

Tigertool said:
The top score this week was 3,064! :eek:

And who would have thought with three teams having a bye, that score must be some sort of record.

What a weekend!!!

Thought I was half a chance of the grand with my score of 2771 - without Delidio and O'Keefe. Was still only rated 7000th.

And to think I punted Stevie J earlier in the season after having him for the best part of the last 3 years!!!!

Hmm last round before the finals, no Ablett, Boyd and possibly Hodge

To trade of not to trade, i still have Shaw on the bench too that i need to get rid of.

Make or break time

mexican_radio said:
2358 and won every league this week, it's finals time !
Hmmmmmmmmmm.What a great last rnd.5 sides vying for 2 spots in the top 8.Well done to those who made the top 8. :clap :clap

Finished top 2 in all my 5 leagues.

Still have 5 trades but bugger all cash in the bank.

I have premiums in all positions on the field

Will need to make at least one sideways trade during the finals

good start for the finals. scored 2646. 59th overall.
Just a pity i only made 1 top 8 out of 5 leagues.

Had an absolute shocker after finishing top 2 in all 5 leagues, lost 4 won 1

The real killer was they were all close and had i had puopolo starting instead of lower i would of won 4 out of 5

Got the week off and into the semis, good week to have the time out given I have three Cats in my line-up.

3 trades to go, knockout final, $60k in the bank. decent emergencies in every position.

to trade up or not to trade up that is the question.

I think I'll hang onto my trades and hope for the best.

Grand Final time, one trade left and hopefully no injury worries. Last year I lost when Geelong rested half their team leading into the finals, I will be spewing if this happens a second time.