Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

newyorktiger

Last Year
Tigers of Old said:
Haven't done very well in SC this year and to be honest haven't enjoyed the new format as much as previously either.

These byes are ridiculous.

Overall now find it too time consuming and all the paywalls only make it more irksome. Think I'm done with it beyond this season.

Makes me think about the AFL based Dreamteam for next year - if still free and trouble free.

Bye weeks should be scrapped.

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Jukes Extended said:
I agree fellas, it's not great.
I prefer SC starting round 1 and having all the 6 game rounds as byes.

Your able to see the quarter by quarter SC scores here:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl

Cheers Jukes...will keep an eye on it this weekend.

Strange they are showing it considering aren't they affiliated with the Herald-Sun/News.Ltd.?

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Jukes Extended said:
My opp had Cox captain....just a lazy 430 points.
I'm undefeated in my league, need GAJ to play a blinder or it may end.

Didn't go iVan (luckily) however should have gone with my other ruck as captain (Cox).

Also need GAJ to have a blinder.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
WesternTiger said:
Didn't go iVan (luckily) however should have gone with my other ruck as captain (Cox).

Also need GAJ to have a blinder.

Ablett better not have a blinder. After his poor performance last week i dumped him as skipper and went Swan, who sucked a little.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Projected 2445. With GAJ as skipper. Could be a big round. Still have Dusty & Goddard on the pine as well.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Waters gone for approx a month and Buddy for 3 weeks.

Combined with Goddard and Martin still suspended not going to be a good week especially if Pendlebury doesn't play.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Rounded out the week with 2417, reckon I have done OK. Whats par this week?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
GWS make me laugh. Not.

Traded them all out bar Giles & Trelaor who is a good multi bench cover.

I have 5 trades left, 100k in the bank but just can't find a suitable ruck to upgrade too. Mumford and Pyke splitting time is stopping me getting Mummy and Kruzer is too injury prone. Think Cox will be rested before the year is out as well. Same with Nic Nat. Thinking of getting more cash and grabbing McEvoy. Already have Sammy Jacobs killing them in R1. In 2301 overall. Would love to slot into top 1000 by years end.