Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Oh dear, I was just fiddling with my team and didn't realise the lock out was approaching. Suffice to say that I just made some ridiculous trades and cannot reverse them. Unbelievable, season just goes from bad to worse.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
blew 3 trades, but will have no zeros, as long as Jack plays.

and the trades make my team better long term so not too unhappy.

GAblett for skipper?? he cant have 2 bad gams in a row, can he?

Azza

Tiger Champion
Aug 30, 2007
Brodders17 said:
blew 3 trades, but will have no zeros, as long as Jack plays.

and the trades make my team better long term so not too unhappy.

GAblett for skipper?? he cant have 2 bad gams in a row, can he?

Gablett or maybe Lids? I went Ablett, but played with the idea of Lids. The weather factor was too chancy in the end.

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
8 blobs last week including Pendlebury was disasterous. This week looks much better, will only have 2 zero's and wont need to make any trades after only using one last week which was Ledger out for McLean, I only have about 10 left so I have been pretty carefull during the byes so far

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
YinnarTiger said:
Had Natanui as vice captain. 185 points. I'll keep Swan as captain.

i went cox as VC, and would have been happy with his 132 as skipper, except i dont have any zeros to make capt.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Back into the top 1800. And I have no idea what to do this week.

Pendles being out is stumping me.

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
SCOOP said:
Back into the top 1800. And I have no idea what to do this week.

Pendles being out is stumping me.

I've made it into the top 800 overall and also have Pendles on the bench.
I'm keeping him as he'll be back in a week or two and you don't want to waste trades on trading out guns for other guns unless they are a long term injury (like I did with Goodes earlier in the year)

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
YinnarTiger said:
No zeroes and six teams with a bye?

:pinnochio

no :pinnochio

i did end up with one zero when Saad pulled out.
i scored 2094 for rd 12. followed up with 1452 this week, with 5 zeroes.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Haven't done very well in SC this year and to be honest haven't enjoyed the new format as much as previously either.

These byes are ridiculous.

Overall now find it too time consuming and all the paywalls only make it more irksome. Think I'm done with it beyond this season.

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Tigers of Old said:
Haven't done very well in SC this year and to be honest haven't enjoyed the new format as much as previously either.
These byes are ridiculous.
Overall now find it too time consuming and all the paywalls only make it more irksome. Think I'm done with it beyond this season.

You're not wrong mate.

What I don't get is that last year when the 'bye rounds' were on, we didn't have to play other teams.
They should have done it again this year, or even better, lets start playing each other from Round 1.
Playing each other during the bye rounds is garbage.

As for the paywalls...it is the Herald-Sun cashing in on something that has become popular and to make things worse, sites that have been giving quarter-by-quarter or 'live' supercoach scores have been spoken to apparently (such as "fanfooty.com.au") so people have to pay and see the Herald-Sun live scores or you just have to wait until the end of the game :mad:
They can get stuffed, as far as I'm concerned!

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
I agree fellas, it's not great.
I prefer SC starting round 1 and having all the 6 game rounds as byes.

Liverpool said:
As for the paywalls...it is the Herald-Sun cashing in on something that has become popular and to make things worse, sites that have been giving quarter-by-quarter or 'live' supercoach scores have been spoken to apparently (such as "fanfooty.com.au") so people have to pay and see the Herald-Sun live scores or you just have to wait until the end of the game :mad:

Your able to see the quarter by quarter SC scores here:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Agree with all the negative sentiments about the bye rounds, I dropped 7000 places simply because I didn't have any luck with injury. I also lost 2 out of the 3 matches, despite being well placed heading into the last 3 weeks.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Pendles is worrying me, reckon it could be another two weeks.

If he is out this week, I am trading him.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SCOOP said:
Pendles is worrying me, reckon it could be another two weeks.

If he is out this week, I am trading him.

If you have some trades to burn then go for it, personally I'd wait and use guys like Zorko or Adams for cover (presuming you've got them).