Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

Tiger Ghost said:
CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!! Mitchell and Rockliff out then lose Ryder halfway through the game, going to really struggle this week

I will be playing with one short if I don't trade out Brodie Martin...hmmm...decisions, decisions...

Worst week for me in years, Hurn & Enright both subbed and unlikley for next week. Then there's Mitchell on top of that. Decimated after 2 rounds, and to think I went extra strong in the backs this year. SC can be a *smile*. >:D

Tiger Ghost said:
I screwed up hard core with my captain, had no Rockliff, Mitchell and lost Ryder early and still scored 2245

I had 3 players subbed out this week, lost Mitchell and have a host of under performing rookies. 2 trades simply isn't enough, I feel my season has already been derailed 2 weeks into the season.

changed my captain at the last second from pendlebury to dangerfield which cost me a ranking spot of 506. Instead I'm ranked 3,213.

Harry said:
changed my captain at the last second from pendlebury to dangerfield which cost me a ranking spot of 506. Instead I'm ranked 3,213.

I went from 900 odd to 13,000. Worst week I've ever had.

mexican_radio said:
Great effort, don't spose you share a few ideas for defenders would you? I had a barry crocker...just under 2000

My backline

Mitchell - Out of the premium backs he's the one i expect to go closest keeping his worth, i left out Bartel and McVeigh who i both plan to grab later on hopefully at a discounted price
Hanley - New coach and a promise of some midfield time, can be tagged out of a game and is a bit of a rollercoaster ride
Swallow - Another who has been promised midfield time, so far so good
Houli - Took Bachar this year, solid averages in the 90's. Will make a great D6 by years end.
McDonald - Young Kangaroo who i think most teams have or should have, average 75
Langdon - Promising signs early and i expect about a 60-70 average
Lanford - Can score but as expected is going to be used as a tagger, a 60 average
Georgiou - Great rookie pick and mature age so should get plenty of games, 60 average

Am i crazy for thinking about Ryder to Hampson? Will put 150k in the bank, Hampson has a breakeven of -15 so there is plenty of cash to be made. On the flip side it will more than likely cost me a trade in the coming weeks either once Hampson peaks form/money wise or when Maric comes back.

Tiger Ghost said:
Am i crazy for thinking about Ryder to Hampson? Will put 150k in the bank, Hampson has a breakeven of -15 so there is plenty of cash to be made. On the flip side it will more than likely cost me a trade in the coming weeks either once Hampson peaks form/money wise or when Maric comes back.

Yes, you are crazy as Hampton will miss this week!

Go Hickey or McIntosh who will hit his straps soon and bank the $$$

Tiger Ghost said:
Come on down the Mummy.

He has done well the first 2 rounds.

I have Hickey, Sandi, Derrickx and Currie who all played last week and have all been named for this week.

Hickey has been fantastic but his scores might suffer if Longer comes into the team at some point.

SkillzThatKillz said:
He has done well the first 2 rounds.

I have Hickey, Sandi, Derrickx and Currie who all played last week and have all been named for this week.

Hickey has been fantastic but his scores might suffer if Longer comes into the team at some point.

Hickey in a bit of doubt this week and word is Longer has made the trip West

I made a couple of strategic trades this week :

Cunningham out for Tyson

Georgiou out for Jaensch

I had 300k banked to do this. I hope Tyson to be my 8th mid and Jaensch got another 100 point game this week so he slots straight onto the ground with Langdon going back to the bench in defence.

If Jobe has a big game tonight I will be looking at getting around 2400 this week which should be an ok score.

Big Ben Griffiths delivered for me in defence this week with a 120 score and has been solid so far.

Managed a half decent score despite missing Enright, need to do something about my forwards though, might bring Fasolo in this week