Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
SkillzThatKillz said:
So...who's doing what this week?

I'm unsure, thinking i'll move Hanley on. Then i have a ruck issue as well with Mummy out i face a 0.

Potentially Hanley-Suckling
Mumford-Jacobs

The following week i could then do Impey-Lloyd, Ellis-Ablett

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Bloody hell.

Caddy out for 2 months with a broken foot.

I don't have him but a lot of Supercoaches do.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Tom Mitchell out hurts but Currie named helps out a little.

Looks like i'll be just making the 1 trade this week and punt Hanley, hopefully Currie isnt the sub

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Tom Mitchell out hurts but Currie named helps out a little.

Looks like i'll be just making the 1 trade this week and punt Hanley, hopefully Currie isnt the sub

I'll hang onto Mitchell for the time being, hoping he comes back next week.

McDonough out for Lloyd - will hopefully be the only trade for me this week.

Using the Lewis Taylor loophole tonight.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Picked up Lloyd for an injured Caddy and will pick up Cox once the final teams are announced.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Who's trading this week? I've done X.Ellis to Griffen so far. Unsure if i want to cop a 0 in the ruck without Mummy and no cover.

I traded out X. Ellis for Nick Robertson who has scored 39SC points in the 1st qtr so far against the Saints.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Can't take a trick with injuries this year, Fasolo looks like he'll be gone for a while. So frustrating, this game makes me want to tear my hair out at times.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
bullus_hit said:
Can't take a trick with injuries this year, Fasolo looks like he'll be gone for a while. So frustrating, this game makes me want to tear my hair out at times.

I was so close to going Fasolo both last week and this week.

Glad I didn't take that option!

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Any idea how long Mitchell is out for?

Not sure but I don't think he's too far away.

I'm struggling with whether I should keep him or bring in Danger now I have the $$$.

Danger is priced very attractively atm.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Any idea how long Mitchell is out for?

I ended up keeping Mitchell - he got 34 touches and was BOG in the Swans reserves yesterday so should come straight back in next week when they play Brisbane.

I ended up trading out Tyson for Swallow.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
So...more SC carnage with Franklin injured and Fasolo set to miss at least 2 weeks.

Touch wood but I have been very lucky with only Mitchell injured for me all season so far - glad I held onto him though as he smashed the Sydney reserves on Friday.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
How the hell does Enright get scaled up from 43 to 49!!!!!!!!! lost by 3pts because of it. And I stuffed up the captains loophole! ended up with Rockcliff as captain instead of Ablett.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
mtench said:
How the hell does Enright get scaled up from 43 to 49!!!!!!!!! lost by 3pts because of it. And I stuffed up the captains loophole! ended up with Rockcliff as captain instead of Ablett.

Yeah, very lucky to get the extra 6 points and scrape a win. ;D

Don't know what happened with your loophole, I figured you were having a ripping weekend and couldn't care less about Supercoach.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
bullus_hit said:
Yeah, very lucky to get the extra 6 points and scrape a win. ;D

Don't know what happened with your loophole, I figured you were having a ripping weekend and couldn't care less about Supercoach.
Thought id done the right thing and gave the C to a non playing Ess player VC on Rockliff. Went to change the C to GA after he misfired and couldn't do it! Obviously you cant change after their teams played I guess. ::)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
your captain had already been locked in after the ess v coll game even though he didn't play.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Harry said:
your captain had already been locked in after the ess v coll game even though he didn't play.

Ah yes, that makes perfect sense. It's one reason why I picked King, he has plenty of Sunday games.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
bullus_hit said:
Ah yes, that makes perfect sense. It's one reason why I picked King, he has plenty of Sunday games.
Like to say rookie mistake but ive been playing for a few years now!