Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

SkillzThatKillz said:
All players in my team named this week. Good times.

Their dropping like flies, I just hope Enright passes the final fitness test.

I don't need to trade this week at all and having all my players named I hope to rise up the rankings.

After a poorish R2 I am now ranked at 4133.

My aim is to be in the top 1000 at years end but this will come down to what approach I take for the bye rounds - go for the $$$ in a work league win or the overall higher ranking.

bullus_hit said:
Their dropping like flies, I just hope Enright passes the final fitness test.

And now Tom Hickey is out...thinking of trading him out for Hampson who is on the bubble this week or maybe even McIntosh...

Full list for me to pick from bar my no name ruckman who is my loophole, got the VC on Pendles for tonight but will look to the Mummy if he doesnt score to well

WesternTiger said:
Rohan for Lloyd. Good investment.

I'll bring Lloyd in a couple weeks.

Thnk I'll keep Hickey and save the trade as I have both Currie and Derricx to choose from as an emergency.

Hickey will allow me to use the VC loophole with Ablett which if he doesn't play well then Sandi should have a field day against a ruckless Essendon.

Tiger Ghost said:
Fair amount of carnage taking place this arvo, Mumford a late out, Luey injured and subbed out on 0 and Hanley gone down and only on 26

Caddy sub & Nic nat injured will also cause havoc. The rucks this year have been a nightmare.

SkillzThatKillz said:

Ryder
Kreuzer
Nic nat
Hampson
Hickey
Goldstein
Leuenberger
Mumford

And to add insult to injury, Grundy was subbed.

The irony that Sandi & Hmac have been the ones to avoid injury makes all this more laughable. Not to mention Sauce Jacobs representing a blue chip investment (many being burnt last year).

I really hope Currie earns his pay this week, if he gets dropped I'll be forced into yet another ruck trade.

bullus_hit said:
Ryder
Kreuzer
Nic nat
Hampson
Hickey
Goldstein
Leuenberger
Mumford

And to add insult to injury, Grundy was subbed.

The irony that Sandi & Hmac have been the ones to avoid injury makes all this more laughable. Not to mention Sauce Jacobs representing a blue chip investment (many being burnt last year).

I really hope Currie earns his pay this week, if he gets dropped I'll be forced into yet another ruck trade.

And Currie is out. Late change for team balance and Nahas comes in for the Roos.

Pinging my hopes on Derrickx to score well today.

Kinda glad I saved trading out Hickey for McIntosh/Hampson as they didn't score well.

SkillzThatKillz said:
And Currie is out. Late change for team balance and Nahas comes in for the Roos.

Pinging my hopes on Derrickx to score well today.

Kinda glad I saved trading out Hickey for McIntosh/Hampson as they didn't score well.

I forgot to add McEvoy, Bellchambers, Maric & Dixon to the list. Ruck carnage.

bullus_hit said:
I forgot to add McEvoy, Bellchambers, Maric & Dixon to the list. Ruck carnage.

Derrickx hit a 39 for me as an emergency. Lucky I went the VC loophole with Hickey as C keeping Ablett's score as double.

Worst round so far scoring 2169 but scored enough to rise in the rankings to be ranked at 2,467 from the 4000's so not too bad.

Cotch, Langdon, Derrickx, Griffiths, Tyson, Dunstan, Mitchell and Lewi Taylor all scoring poorly for me.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Derrickx hit a 39 for me as an emergency. Lucky I went the VC loophole with Hickey as C keeping Ablett's score as double.

Worst round so far scoring 2169 but scored enough to rise in the rankings to be ranked at 2,467 from the 4000's so not too bad.

Cotch, Langdon, Derrickx, Griffiths, Tyson, Dunstan, Mitchell and Lewi Taylor all scoring poorly for me.

I pulled a rabbit out the hat despite having a ruck donut, halved my ranking from 6000 to 2900 odd. Still have major issues in the ruck though, Mummy is killing me with his dodgy knee, might bring in Cox this week.

bullus_hit said:
I pulled a rabbit out the hat despite having a ruck donut, halved my ranking from 6000 to 2900 odd. Still have major issues in the ruck though, Mummy is killing me with his dodgy knee, might bring in Cox this week.

Hoping Hickey comes up this week as neither Derrick or Currie may not play as backups.

Tiger Ghost said:
Have to punt Hanley this week, lots of under performing backmen to choose from!!

Listed as 2 weeks, maybe better to hold fire and play one of the Langs.