Supercoach Bargain Players ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach Bargain Players ?

mexican_radio said:
it's a nice idea and I wish they would do it but....that is AFL Dream Team only I fear

Mexican Radio : Yes, my earlier response was a sarcastic one...but the Supercoach game will let you make changes after the Richmond Carlton game. If you read the Supercoach instructions attached to the game you would know.

There is a glitch in the system also. The glitch in the system will only come into effect if you have chosen a VC from either Richmond or Carlton (You cannot pick a captain, only a VC) once you have finalised your team. If your VC scores extremely well, don't bother picking a Captain from the remaining 7 matches and you will keep your VC score as a Captain. If your VC does poorly, then simply pick a Captain after the R vs C game and score double points from that player.

You heard it here first and I can guarantee it will work.

Rfc4Ever said:
If you read the Supercoach instructions attached to the game you would know.
I did spend some time yesterday reading the rules. Was that another sarcastic remark or do you just enjoy having a go at me?
For anyone else wondering where the information is located, I finally found it by logging out of the Supercoach page. There is a link about half way down on the left that says "Round 1 Partial Lockout Info".

Rfc4Ever said:
There is a glitch in the system also. The glitch in the system will only come into effect if you have chosen a VC from either Richmond or Carlton (You cannot pick a captain, only a VC) once you have finalised your team. If your VC scores extremely well, don't bother picking a Captain from the remaining 7 matches and you will keep your VC score as a Captain. If your VC does poorly, then simply pick a Captain after the R vs C game and score double points from that player.

:eek:

:scold

But don't tell anyone!

;D

Jukes Extended said:
Who's better value Banner (port) 100,200 or Barlow(freo) 111,400,
I've gone with banner..

IMO, Barlow before Banner because he's more likely play round1 had a higher pre-season ave. My rookie lineup goes as Martin, Barlow then Banner and Bastinac on the bench. Shuey from WCE should get a run early so keep an eye on him too.

There are a tonne of other options in the midfield in trengove, connors, morabito, rohan, jetta, and the likes of kaylor-thompson, kane lucas, cunnington and brodie moles are ones to probably trade into after the early rounds.

Rfc4Ever said:

That glitch has now gone with the upcoming split round. You can no longer not have a captain in the side.