Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

I reckon he's the most exciting first year player ive seen since Chris Judd
I reckon you're selling Dusty a bit short easy. Dusty had 425 disposals from 21 games with 6 Brownlow votes, Judd had 331 disposals from 22 games with 0 Brownlow votes.
And Dusty was cheated out of the Rising Star with that *smile* suspension. His 1st year was as good as i've ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I reckon you're selling Dusty a bit short easy. Dusty had 425 disposals from 21 games with 6 Brownlow votes, Judd had 331 disposals from 22 games with 0 Brownlow votes.
And Dusty was cheating out of the Rising Star with that *smile* suspension. His 1st year was as good as i've ever seen.

Happily stand corrected TMan.

for some weird reason, I dont have much of a mental movie of kid dusty but a reel of kid Judd is seared on my lobes?

weird.

Interesting that Phil Davis said he “turns it over a bit”. Four straight... turns it over to the boundary ump to run it back to the middle.
What an idiot. 210 players average more than Stacks 17 pos per game and only one averages less turnovers. He is top 5 assured disposer of the ball in the comp imho.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you actually believe he’s ours?
The RFC actually picks a star with the last possible pick! This could go down in our history as one of the best ever late picks. There’s quite a few top 20 players that will not make it at all.
I just can’t believe his balance, power and IQ. Stunning player

Reactions: 1 users
Wow !! The kid is a gun !!
Defense, forward ... he can play anywhere

i must admit i wasnt thrilled when i saw him line up forward. I expected SheEdwards to move up the ground. but geez how good is he?
he is just a clean, skilled, smart footballer, who can also take a speccie.

His power is breathtaking. His damage on players that appear bigger than him when he tackles is astonishing he throws mid-size players around like a ruckman.

His sensationally clean hands, impeccable kicking, speccy marking and ability to hold down a backline position 1v1 with poise and aplomb is just gravy

I view Pickett's selection as very similar to Stacks. Both touted as diamonds but left on the side of the road. My expectations of Pickett with Stack as a precedent are stratospheric.

Dan Butler spotted crying after the game knows his sopot is gone
Can you actually believe he’s ours?

The RFC actually picks a star with the last possible pick! This could go down in our history as one of the best ever late picks. There’s quite a few top 20 players that will not make it at all.

This

Stacky's gunna take his game, to The Punt Road End
He's gunna ride, til he can't ride no more
He's not gunna play down back
He's gunna play in attack
His hair is matted black
His boots are black to match
He's gunna ride, til he can't ride no more

Thanks Sydney for giving this old dog a lot of joy.

Reactions: 1 users
"He's a very good player. At the end of the day, other people pick that award (Rising Star) but if we go through the draft, I'm picking my guy," Hardwick said at his presser.

Reactions: 4 users