Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Stack out of the side and short remains with one more game before the finals... As mentioned Stack is just the type needed to quell the dangerous mozzies

Reactions: 1 users
Going to be interesting to see how Stack goes at VFL level today, remember he did not play decent VFL footy to get his original debut it was a selection on gut feel by the MC.
Wonder how high the bar will be set to get a recall, hopefully a lot higher than what it was for Rioli , (that was a joke if it was a case of go back and earn your spot).
Think it is a clipping of the wings omission to get Sydney's head back in the game .

Going to be interesting to see how Stack goes at VFL level today, remember he did not play decent VFL footy to get his original debut it was a selection on gut feel by the MC.
Wonder how high the bar will be set to get a recall, hopefully a lot higher than what it was for Rioli , (that was a joke if it was a case of go back and earn your spot).
Think it is a clipping of the wings omission to get Sydney's head back in the game .

That sounds right to me and may end up being a very very smart move.

Being from Wa and probably barracking for the Eagles, i'm sure Syd would've really liked to play against them for obviously reasons, ie prove them wrong etc.
Hopefully being dropped has the desired effect.

Sydney got ahead of himself ....understandably I guess.

We need him switched on and at his best come September.

Doesn't look injured or sore to me. Playing purely midfield 15 disposals to half time. A little bit shaky with some of his disposal inside but when he has a bit of space just carves them up. Way too good for VFL level but if he's done wrong by the team etho then paying the price now will benefit the team as a whole in the longer term.

Very interesting, I’m guessing attitude was a bit off and they thought he needed a shake up and will be straight back in