Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
So it's the MC fault he done his ankle?

I don't think he should have been dropped in the first place and given he was in the squad on Thursday night, I can only see that he has been dropped for under performing, not for being undisciplined like many have proclaimed.

Ultimately I'm peeved that he's injured so I am venting my frustration, irrationally or not, at those who dropped him.

Let's all hope it's not a syndesmosis. :nono

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Whats this I am hearing with this S word being tossed around?

Dont be letting this be fair diinkum cos thats Stacky done and dusted for the season if its true.

And that's most definately not what the Tigers need.

Man this last 15 minutes on here has been most deflating Maggots are winning now this ........................................

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I don't think he should have been dropped in the first place and given he was in the squad on Thursday night, I can only see that he has been dropped for under performing, not for being undisciplined like many have proclaimed.

Ultimately I'm peeved that he's injured so I am venting my frustration, irrationally or not, at those who dropped him.

Let's all hope it's not a syndesmosis. :nono

I'll stick with what I know or what I think I know and that is he was dropped because he had lost focus and getting carried away with things other than football.

Then again I could be Sergeant Shultz:

1566028743331.png

Reactions: 1 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
As amazing as it sounds that a 1st year player is in our best 22, he is a big loss.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Craig McRae:

"It's an ankle injury but it's too early to diagnose the extent of it, whether it's a syndesmosis I’m not sure,"

"But it doesn't look good, he's on crutches so I would have thought he's in doubt for the short term.

"He went into a contest, he said, and went to bump the bloke and I think his ankle became unstable. Time will tell."

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
if I had one wish that was only redeemable on PRE, and had to be used tonight,

I would wish that Mr.B has to go into cyber-hiding, his credibility is in such tatters,

because stackman is on the paddy Dangerfield crutches.

can you cork an ankle?