Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well it sounds like Stackie has ticked the boxes so far, VFL match practice next - well done and great to see.

Its been a mighty long road for him since that dodgy kebab.

Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Might head down and show him some support. Does anybody know if I can just walk up and buy a ticket or do I have to book?
Heres the infor , thanks to Eastlavy

From Richmond VFL twitter:
https://twitter.com/RichmondVFL

Ticketing for Round 1, Richmond v @sandyzebs, Friday, April 16, 12pm.

Wednesday, April 14 10am: Richmond member pre-sale. Wednesday, April 14 3pm: General public on-sale. It is essential to pre-purchase a ticket to attend.
️

(Link to use on Wednesday) - https://tige.rs/3mCwS1I

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dunno about his aerobic level but he’s not carrying any extra baggage going by the looks of him.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Anyways, we've seen Martyn, Egg and Mansell in the Ones this year. And even though Stack may be out of condition, as a prospect, he has many times the talent of any of them.

Sydney Stack matters to RFC.

Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Anyways, we've seen Martyn, Egg and Mansell in the Ones this year. And even though Stack may be out of condition, as a prospect, he has many times the talent of any of them.

Sydney Stack matters to RFC.
Aside from Callum, Syd at his best is the most important player on our list in the depth category.

We know he can be elite at the level he's shown it, no one else is ready made AFL impact quality.

We improve to the extra level required to contend again if we get 2019 esque Stack returning.

He is one the weapons we need, in form fit and firing he aint depth hes a lock in the 18.

Reactions: 6 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Aside from Callum, Syd at his best is the most important player on our list in the depth category.

We know he can be elite at the level he's shown it, no one else is ready made AFL impact quality.

We improve to the extra level required to contend again if we get 2019 esque Stack returning.

He is one the weapons we need, in form fit and firing he aint depth hes a lock in the 18.
He's the least we'll get away with, imo, craig. CJ could be a big help. I'm banking those two.

More required for this year and much more for next.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I wish our Sydney had used his Christmas time in the big house more productively,

and got 'stack' inked in a nice flowing cursive script on his neck.

I don't think you can have too many family names on necks

in a brutal, enigmatic, story-filled, premiership dynasty.

in fact, I think our captain should get 'Cotchin' etched on his head plinth, or relinquish the captaincy.

• Haha

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Geez when you watch the 2019 highlights of this man - unbelievable. There is certainly a spot in this side for him if he wants it enough.
He was a star. He played AA defender football. I wouldn't have swapped him for any opposition small-mid defender. You don't lose that talent. If he gets fit he is easily best 22 and real wildcard for us.

Reactions: 2 users