Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Will be interesting to see what punishment these guys get in comparison to what Syd copped.

"We are alleging that they falsified documentation on their G2G application … including drivers licence applications, to gain access to Western Australia," Commissioner Dawson said.

Deliberate out of bounds?
I say play on

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Any news on his contract. I thought he was just waiting until seasons end but intended to stay.
Seems not so clear now.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Any news on his contract. I thought he was just waiting until seasons end but intended to stay.
Seems not so clear now.
I don't think it's far away, momentous.

I think they are working out what money to pay guys on minimum chips like Syd A Knee.
Pretty sure he will stay given how the club supported him through SOUVVA gate.

I'm more worried he keeps away from places of ill repute prior to contract news/pre season day one.

Such as Macca's, Domino's, Kfc, Red Rooter etc. :))

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Will be interesting to see what punishment these guys get in comparison to what Syd copped.

"We are alleging that they falsified documentation on their G2G application … including drivers licence applications, to gain access to Western Australia," Commissioner Dawson said.

Well it seems it is consistent with Syd so far:

The pair appeared via phone link in Perth Magistrates Court on Wednesday, each charged with three counts of failing to comply with a direction under the Emergency Management Act.

They did not apply for bail during their brief appearances, and will remain in jail until their next court hearing on October 13.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Well it seems it is consistent with Syd so far:

The pair appeared via phone link in Perth Magistrates Court on Wednesday, each charged with three counts of failing to comply with a direction under the Emergency Management Act.

They did not apply for bail during their brief appearances, and will remain in jail until their next court hearing on October 13.

Totally inconsistent.
Sydney was denied the ability to get in front of a judge to apply for bail.
These guys got in front of a judge via video link and chose not to apply for bail.
Huge difference

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Totally inconsistent.
Sydney was denied the ability to get in front of a judge to apply for bail.
These guys chose not to apply for bail.
Huge difference

Ok found exactly the circumstances you are talking about re Syd,

After a magistrate refused his bail application on Sunday, Stack was transferred from the Perth Watchhouse to Hakea Prison, where – under the prison's policy – he is required to restart his 14 days quarantine in an isolated cell.

During a brief hearing in the Perth Magistrates Court on Monday, Stack's matter was discussed in his absence, with the duty lawyer revealing Hakea Prison does not allow people in custody for COVID-related breaches to leave their cell to appear via video link.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Is it just me, or would anyone else have taken 12 months in the big house, if it meant being at The G in 2017?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Is it just me, or would anyone else have taken 12 months in the big house, if it meant being at The G in 2017?
I would have slipped in and out of WA without posting my face all over social media and letting the AFL put my photo on their home page.
After 37 yrs wait, I 100% would have had a crack

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
depends on which big house.
Different jails for different crimes.
But in saving that why not?
Free rent, free meals, no work, sit around watch TV play games.
Sounds like a bloody holiday

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
depends on which big house.
Different jails for different crimes.
But in saving that why not?
Free rent, free meals, no work, sit around watch TV play games.
Sounds like a bloody holiday
Half of that sounds like lockdown in Victoria