Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’d like to say I wouldn’t have , however there’s a fair chance I would have swam to Perth if it was 2017 , it may be silly but there wouldn’t be too many reasons I’d miss our first grand final I could see live.

FFS I was silly enough to drive half way around the country for inter club matches when we were *smile* :rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
After a magistrate refused his bail application on Sunday, Stack was transferred from the Perth Watchhouse to Hakea Prison, where – under the prison's policy – he is required to restart his 14 days quarantine in an isolated cell.
Melbourne clowns are in the watchhouse and their lawyer has adjourned until Oct 13 to gather more legal advice. Remains to be seen whether they get moved to the jail.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Concerning Syd hasnt signed yet as we go into trade and draft period... Anyone have any updates??

It is concerning but HS today has a one liner in an overall article on contracts - “Stack will stay in yellow and black”
Hopefully that’s the case.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It is concerning but HS today has a one liner in an overall article on contracts - “Stack will stay in yellow and black”
Hopefully that’s the case.
He was meant to sign up last week.
1 year with performance base for a 2nd.
Hopefully we haven't low balled him and another club has swooped. Get it swooped.
The *smile* sticks at windy hill might be involved

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne clowns are in the watchhouse and their lawyer has adjourned until Oct 13 to gather more legal advice. Remains to be seen whether they get moved to the jail.
There's another 2 apprantly.
The WA government will make example of these blokes.
Guaranteed.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Possibly just haggling over the fitness clauses for off-season.
I heard that exact same thing.
The 2-4 year players return back to Pre season late November.
Maybe they're waiting to see what state he returns back to training in.
Fingers crossed he pulls his head out of his ass and comes back ready to go.
We cant afford him to have a slow start to 2022 due to fitness issues.

Reactions: 1 user