Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I really like the promise Daniel showed down back in 2021. And I agree with Richo re the Stackman. If Sydney is on his game I’d certainly prefer him ahead of George.
I don’t know where stacks best position is because he can play both. Maybe richo is right because we do have options down back.
Stack can replace Castagna because he can take a grab as well as play at ground level as George can ( or used to ) but the thing he may not have is the pressure that Castagna puts on defensively.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Gale admits a soft spot for the recently recontracted Stack, whose last four games were excellent in a seven-game season ruined by a stint in a Perth jail over a Covid breach.

“I am proud of him. Not quite this time last year but close to it, he was in prison. So he’s fought his way back. He can play. He can really play. I reckon he’s only scratched the surface. His potential is very high. He is a good man, Sydney. He has had a bit of bad luck in his life but we love him and have great belief in him.”

Great quote from Benny. Very encouraging.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
when are the younger players due back to training? Most interested in what shape Stack returns

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
when are the younger players due back to training? Most interested in what shape Stack returns

Funny you should ask that @Harry I had my 1st sighting of Syd today at PRO, he was just on his own walking around and having a few shots at goal. I initially thought it was Shedda but when i spotted the headphones :) i knew it was Stackman;).
I were suprised by his upper body rig, looks like he has been in the gym.
That'll do me at this stage just happy to see him out on the ground.
No players are officially back training but most will make use of the club facilities from time to time for their off-season programes.
1 - 4 years players usually start training together late November?
Anyways, be assured I will be watching.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Funny you should ask that @Harry I had my 1st sighting of Syd today at PRO, he was just on his own walking around and having a few shots at goal. I initially thought it was Shedda but when i spotted the headphones :) i knew it was Stackman;).
No players are officially back training but most will make use of the club facilities from time to time for their off-season programes.
If Syd has hit the gym that’s a really good sign.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
actual LOL

I'd love to see stackman play 22 games on a HFF next year.

I reckon he could kick 40 goals
Yep. Call me crazy but he could be the best small forward in the comp. AA material. With a twist of midfield stints.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Caesar "Hmm why is Stacky training with headphones on"??

Stack Man "Why is that dude staring at me over the fence" And why does he look so familiar?

Good work Caesar.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2011

I swear Caesar, you must live in the Jack Dyer stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
As I was compared to Balmy at the last C + C (in looks at least - not brains that’s for sure) I can tell you Caesar is to KB as I am to the great man. But that just means he can slip through the cracks in the security wire at the PRO and get the intel we all love. I, on the other hand, would just be barred at the front gate and banned for life for attempting such a bad impersonation.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users