Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Funny you should ask that @Harry I had my 1st sighting of Syd today at PRO, he was just on his own walking around and having a few shots at goal. I initially thought it was Shedda but when i spotted the headphones :) i knew it was Stackman;).
I were suprised by his upper body rig, looks like he has been in the gym.
That'll do me at this stage just happy to see him out on the ground.
No players are officially back training but most will make use of the club facilities from time to time for their off-season programes.
1 - 4 years players usually start training together late November?
Anyways, be assured I will be watching.
If Syd has hit the gym that’s a really good sign.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
actual LOL

I'd love to see stackman play 22 games on a HFF next year.

I reckon he could kick 40 goals
Yep. Call me crazy but he could be the best small forward in the comp. AA material. With a twist of midfield stints.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Funny you should ask that @Harry I had my 1st sighting of Syd today at PRO, he was just on his own walking around and having a few shots at goal. I initially thought it was Shedda but when i spotted the headphones :) i knew it was Stackman;).

Caesar "Hmm why is Stacky training with headphones on"??

Stack Man "Why is that dude staring at me over the fence" And why does he look so familiar?

Good work Caesar.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
I were suprised by his upper body rig, looks like he has been in the gym.
That'll do me at this stage just happy to see him out on the ground.
No players are officially back training but most will make use of the club facilities from time to time for their off-season programes.
1 - 4 years players usually start training together late November?

I swear Caesar, you must live in the Jack Dyer stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
As I was compared to Balmy at the last C + C (in looks at least - not brains that’s for sure) I can tell you Caesar is to KB as I am to the great man. But that just means he can slip through the cracks in the security wire at the PRO and get the intel we all love. I, on the other hand, would just be barred at the front gate and banned for life for attempting such a bad impersonation.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Its really his first preseason for a while where there have been no non football issues to sort out (covid - imprisonment etc). He has 4-5 full months to put in a monster pre season.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
only seen Syd live twice , Swans Etihad , one of his real early games ,
I was WOW , this kid can play , reads the play , has composure
the next game was Dees ANZAC eve and that Viney bump , I had a birds eye view :)

now the challenge is to play to that level consistently

there are times on both TV and live you can see he is focused and determined

my fingers are crossed

Go Stackman

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Interesting to see Peter Burge give Sydney Stack a decent and very public whack in the Herald Sun today.
He deliberately didn't mince his words; said Stack needs to commit to working on his conditioning.
Not what we wanted to hear, but certainly some tough love being metered out to Stacky by our fitness guru.
Oodles of talent; question remains as to whether he can get the most out of himself.
I guess the positive is that he is being given a mini rocket in late November, rather than March.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Interesting to see Peter Burge give Sydney Stack a decent and very public whack in the Herald Sun today.
He deliberately didn't mince his words; said Stack needs to commit to working on his conditioning.
Not what we wanted to hear, but certainly some tough love being metered out to Stacky by our fitness guru.
Oodles of talent; question remains as to whether he can get the most out of himself.
I guess the positive is that he is being given a mini rocket in late November, rather than March.

Hoping to get down to PRO next week for a perve .... copious amounts of chundering are now expected!

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
What did he say for those of us without a HUN subscription?