Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
*smile* poor by Dusty. No excuse. One of the biggest nights in the teams year, and he can’t be stuffed so he can go on holidays early. The going to NZ to see dad reason no longer resonates. Tough I know, but mate you’re on about a 1mill a year! Fulfil your obligations or take a pay cut or give it away if no longer interested. The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept

Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
*smile* poor by Dusty. No excuse. One of the biggest nights in the teams year, and he can’t be stuffed so he can go on holidays early. The going to NZ to see dad reason no longer resonates. Tough I know, but mate you’re on about a 1mill a year! Fulfil your obligations or take a pay cut or give it away if no longer interested. The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept

So clearly you have intimate knowledge about why he wasn't there?

Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
You have no idea either. Total speculation.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The interesting thing about Dusty not being there on Tuesday (and Stacky for that matter) is that we haven't seen conspiracy theories all over the footy media.
I have been expecting "Dusty snubs teammates, is he committed to the Tigers?" headlines and am a bit surprised they haven't happened.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The interesting thing about Dusty not being there on Tuesday (and Stacky for that matter) is that we haven't seen conspiracy theories all over the footy media.
I have been expecting "Dusty snubs teammates, is he committed to the Tigers?" headlines and am a bit surprised they haven't happened.
He's headed to NZ to join the 21st AFL team in 2032 as coach.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pre occupied with Selwood.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
No speculation, no judgement, but I’d like to know why any player wasn’t at the JDM

Reactions: 5 users