Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
What I am NOT seeing on link, only can see who's out of contract that Syd is one of them is no surprise. Is there a further story below the headed page that I can't see because i don't have facebook?
Read Kevin Stack's input in the comments.

Here's a sample:

1664239090277.png

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Plenty of Tiger supporters are frustrated at Stacky being held back, so it's understandable his Dad would be at the end of his tether and wanting him to move for greater opportunity.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Maybe the club haven't made a firm decision on him yet so he hasn't been informed.

Regardless if this is Syd's Dad then he's not exactly helping the situation by going public.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Maybe the club haven't made a firm decision on him yet so he hasn't been informed.

Regardless if this is Syd's Dad then he's not exactly helping the situation by going public.
Yeah I have my doubts around the legitimacy of Kevin.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
never ends well when dad gets involved.
Just like a under 9's game and the dad yelling and abusing the umpire becuase his kid didn't get a free kick.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
If it is his dad, it's interesting that Stackman is still in the dark about contracts for next year.

This tells me Richmond is keeping all options open for Trade Week.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
His been given another of chances more then enough I come back to the fact is he never rocks up to preseason in shape and then plays catchup by the time you know it half the season is gone talent there not sure on commitment.

Reactions: 1 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020

He’s always skating on thin ice. He’s at the bottom of the list and needs to prove himself. Hasn’t done it yet so has to see how we manage the list end of the year. It’s pretty simple, he’ll have an offer once the trade and draft periods are done. Don’t act like a d-head and you might find yourself on a list somewhere

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Come on Sydney, get fit over pre season. Then show us your true worth. The last 2 seasons you have been catching up in fitness, leaving it to the very end of the season. You won't get many opportunities in round 20 -22, the final 24 players are already identified by then.
I challenge you to get your fitness up and maintain it throughout the home and away season.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
No show at JDM
Instagram account suggests he is having a good time