Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
if he leaves we all know how it will pan out.
Will have a great run in the WAFL
Get picked up by another team and starts playing top football.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Alternate view is Dusty and Stack had club permission to do family things that conflicted with JDM. Optics poor though and no explanation so people make up their own version of events.
Usually the club would sat " due to family commitments This player won't be attending"
Silence of the lambs

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Must be money or to incentivise him to keep fit during the break. I can't imagine us justifying Stack being delisted. He's way too good for that discussion.

His 1st year was the best I've ever seen from a Tiger kid. I could make a case for Deledio, but nobody else.

His 2nd year the world was in chaos. Pass.

His 3rd year looked on the verge of becoming an AA breakout star. His tenacity in the last quarter of several games last year was epic, legendary stuff lost in the disappointment of the team's result. He's simply an unbelievably good footballer.

Highly doubt his future is uncertain - I think the most likely thing happening here is the club is managing him perfectly by putting a lot of attention on his actions during the break.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Must be money or to incentivise him to keep fit during the break. I can't imagine us justifying Stack being delisted. He's way too good for that discussion.

His 1st year was the best I've ever seen from a Tiger kid. I could make a case for Deledio, but nobody else.
Dusty's first year has them both covered.

Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Dusty's first year has them both covered.

Dusty's first month of his 2nd year has everyone covered (he was compared to Leigh Mathews), and his 1st year would be in my top 5, but at the time I definitely had Deledio above Dusty for year one. Dusty was a different kind of special, and I could see how others might think he had the best first year.

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
His 3rd year looked on the verge of becoming an AA breakout star. His tenacity in the last quarter of several games last year was epic, legendary stuff lost in the disappointment of the team's result. He's simply an unbelievably good footballer.
He played 7 games at the end of the season. He was nothing like being "on the verge of becoming an AA breakout star"

Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He played 7 games at the end of the season. He was nothing like being "on the verge of becoming an AA breakout star"

Yeah, it's a weird take. I can't remember him particularly from those games. His stats in that year are on par or worse than his 2019 year, not that stats mean everything.

1664363239303.png

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dusty's first month of his 2nd year has everyone covered (he was compared to Leigh Mathews), and his 1st year would be in my top 5, but at the time I definitely had Deledio above Dusty for year one. Dusty was a different kind of special, and I could see how others might think he had the best first year.
Agree to disagree.

Dusty had almost 100 more disposals than Deledio from 1 less game, and received 6 Brownlow votes to Deledio's 2.

Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005

His 2nd year the world was in chaos. Pass.

Highly doubt his future is uncertain - I think the most likely thing happening here is the club is managing him perfectly by putting a lot of attention on his actions during the break.
Damn I so hope this is the case. I want his story of resurrection and bad boy turned good ends with us.