Team to play St Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to play St Kilda

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Fridge as the sub on his 1st game back please, I want Kane to get the full game and rip it up.

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Anyone else notice that we're apparently the only game getting 2 field umpires backing up from last night?
I feel sorry for the Saints becoming collateral damage in Laura Kane's bias against the Tiges!
No doubt they'll square up with them, when they stroll around the centre square whistling up free kicks to King from 100metres away!
FFS AFL...... if you haven't got enough experienced umpires to do the job, you should have left it as it was!

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Round 4, Richmond v St Kilda, Sunday, April 7, 3.20pm AEST (2.50pm local time), Norwood Oval

In:
Dustin Martin, Jacob Koschitzke, Kane McAuliffe, Jack Graham
Out: Liam Baker (suspension), Tom Lynch (injured), Noah Balta (injured), Sam Banks (omitted)

New: Kane McAuliffe (Central Augusta (SA)/North Adelaide (SANFL))

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsMykelti Lefau42Shai Bolton29Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Jack Ross5Thomson Dow27
Interchange:Tyler Sonsie40Jack Graham34Jacob Koschitzke20
Ben Miller46Kane McAuliffe28
EmergenciesHugo Ralphsmith13Sam Banks41Sam Naismith24

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Small forward line.
Hope they don’t keep bombing it in

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Ya can put my name on a cuppla them notes if ya like Willo. Hope ya write real small on them notes, don't want to provide to much padding.
No worries mate. I’ll be taking requests. If I’m inundated I’ll fill my shoes with extra ammo.
If this gather round and grab a *smile* is gonna be permanent I’ll start working on a mini gatling shanghai for next year.

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
Given the opposition and the dimensions of the ground, I suspect it's going to be a game with lots of congestion and stoppages, with contested ball being crucial.

Reckon sub will come from McAuliffe, Sonsi and Graham with McAuliffe and Graham better suited to cracking into stoppages.

Whilst he's improving, I'm still not convinced Sonsi is strong enough in the contest, and with his defensive pressure, but he has enough skill to be injected into the game after the heat has gone out of it and do damage.

So Dusty to replace Lynch at FF... and Kozi to replace Balta as Fwd, Ruck relief and down the line target. McAuliffe and Graham to replace Bakes and Sonsi.... and Sonsi to replace Banks as sub.

All in all the ins pretty similar to the outs for net legspeed... but not height... if we bomb the ball we'll be in trouble. If Lefau and Kozi can halve their aerial contests and get the ball to ground we'll be in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Seems a lot of talk playing Dusty forward, even key forward.

He's never ever worked when starting in any forward role. Rarely takes an overhead pack mark.

The great man is always best playing midfield then working forward. Let's not change that despite our key forward shortage.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Seems a lot of talk playing Dusty forward, even key forward.

He's never ever worked when starting in any forward role. Rarely takes an overhead pack mark.

The great man is always best playing midfield then working forward. Let's not change that despite our key forward shortage.
I can’t see that changing come Sunday.

But in his prime he was damn hard to stop one out. Just asking Darcy Byrne Jones.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Round 4, Richmond v St Kilda, Sunday, April 7, 3.20pm AEST (2.50pm local time), Norwood Oval

In:
Dustin Martin, Jacob Koschitzke, Kane McAuliffe, Jack Graham
Out: Liam Baker (suspension), Tom Lynch (injured), Noah Balta (injured), Sam Banks (omitted)

New: Kane McAuliffe (Central Augusta (SA)/North Adelaide (SANFL))

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsMykelti Lefau42Shai Bolton29Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Jack Ross5Thomson Dow27
Interchange:Tyler Sonsie40Jack Graham34Jacob Koschitzke20
Ben Miller46Kane McAuliffe28
EmergenciesHugo Ralphsmith13Sam Banks41Sam Naismith24
You're good at this stuff AT.(y)