Tennis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tennis

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Must wear masks at the tennis tomorrow with crowds limited to 50%. I'll be doing my best to sidestep the 'rona.
Won't be the same as previous years though which is a great shame.:(
Be careful of the angry Serbs.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
There's one thing of which I'm certain.............................Novax will have his travel documents in order for his arrival at Dubai and Spain.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Why cant Brett Sutton or Martin Foley add a new condition of entry to the Open. ..

No *smile* fanatics. ...... christ, they're as embarrassing and as cringeworthy as them old uncle pervies who are in the front row of the Hawks cheer squad

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
I think you are right that it was TA. As you said, he didn't qualify for their exemption (based on time period) so they bent over backwards to get him in on other grounds. As with everything, it seems its one set of rules for the main group and then a different set for the privileged and TA was at the heart of this. IMO Craig Tilley should be sacked over this whole episode.
I read somewhere that TA extended the medical exemption date to 20 December for Novax, and no-one else.
This way they could use his “positive” COVID test as evidence.

Tiley in this up to his neck and should go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Why cant Brett Sutton or Martin Foley add a new condition of entry to the Open. ..

No *smile* fanatics. ...... christ, they're as embarrassing and as cringeworthy as them old uncle pervies who are in the front row of the Hawks cheer squad
They call themselves ‘We The People’ these days, hasn’t made them any less irritating, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user