Terrorist attacks in Paris | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Terrorist attacks in Paris

antman said:
Step 2 - detain and incarcerate all 300000 Muslims in Australian society. We must contain the threat.

Seems so obvious and yet so difficult.

Step 2 is apply restrictions so all the *smile* Muslims are weeded out or leave. Shape up or ship out. You play for Team Austraya now.

All this discussion on the San Bernadino shooting is just hiding the gun issue. How they were able to stockpile such weapons and ammunition with seeming impunity. The NRA is probably breathing much easier that the shooters turned out to be muslim.

IanG said:
All this discussion on the San Bernadino shooting is just hiding the gun issue. How they were able to stockpile such weapons and ammunition with seeming impunity. The NRA is probably breathing much easier that the shooters turned out to be muslim.

Just as the pro-Muslim brigade has been hiding behind "workplace incident".

Obama even managed to conflate IS with global warming.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Just as the pro-Muslim brigade has been hiding behind "workplace incident".
Who is the pro-Muslim brigade? I see people posting on here and in the media who are taking the view that they aren't anti-muslim but I haven't seen anyone post who could be construed as pro-muslim.
Smacks of George W's " if you aren't with us you are against us"

Sintiger said:
Who is the pro-Muslim brigade? I see people posting on here and in the media who are taking the view that they aren't anti-muslim but I haven't seen anyone post who could be construed as pro-muslim.
Smacks of George W's " if you aren't with us you are against us"

Fair enough, wrong term. "Apologists" has been overdone, in the same way as "Islamophobia". How about "those sympathetic towards our new and suspicious neighbours"?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Step 2 is apply restrictions so all the sh!t Muslims are weeded out or leave. Shape up or ship out. You play for Team Austraya now.

Quite right. We need a set of "restrictions" so all the "*smile*" people of a certain religion are "weeded out". Sounds workable, after all the Saffirs kept apartheid going for about 40 years :hihi

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Fair enough, wrong term. "Apologists" has been overdone, in the same way as "Islamophobia". How about "those sympathetic towards our new and suspicious neighbours"?

How about treating individuals as individuals until proven otherwise rather than generalising into a homogeneous blob.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
wrong again.

How about " those who don't judge people by their religion but as human beings and refuse to put labels on people based on the stupidity of a few" ?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Step 2 is apply restrictions so all the sh!t Muslims are weeded out or leave. Shape up or ship out. You play for Team Austraya now.

And sh!t Anglo Saxons as well? Curious to know where you will be sending these Muslims, perhaps to the gulags on Nauru where they can rot for the rest of their lives, or maybe we just dump them on Indonesia's doorstep.

476,000 Muslims in Australia as per the 2012 census. Amazing that our infidel throats have not all been slit already.

antman said:
Quite right. We need a set of "restrictions" so all the "sh!t" people of a certain religion are "weeded out". Sounds workable, after all the Saffirs kept apartheid going for about 40 years :hihi

It can only end one way if the violence gathers pace, which it almost certainly will - a more difficult life for Muslims in Australia. That's the way it has to be.

IanG said:
How about treating individuals as individuals until proven otherwise rather than generalising into a homogeneous blob.

I've worked and assocated with and lived next door to plenty of Muslims. Some I have known implicitly to be peaceful people; others are restive and harbour deep-seated anti-Western sentiments. Still others have been uncommunicative... who knows how they think?

My experience is that Muslims are expert in presenting a "happy face" when required, while feeling the complete opposite. I believe this ability (while not unique) to be cultural, and it has contributed to my general suspicion. Sue me.

As human integrity cannot be assessed by computers, all Muslims will fall under suspicion. That's the simple consequence of world events.

bullus_hit said:
And sh!t Anglo Saxons as well? Curious to know where you will be sending these Muslims, perhaps to the gulags on Nauru where they can rot for the rest of their lives, or maybe we just dump them on Indonesia's doorstep.

Any terrorist plotters, supporters or sympathisers - give them a rowboat and a map and point them back to the Middle East. Do not want.

antman said:
Si, bravo Il Duce.

I'm not a people expert and have been deceived plenty of times. Can you tell me which Muslims to trust?

A knifeman launched a terrorist attack on the London Underground seriously injuring one man and wounding two other people, as he screamed "this is for Syria".

Scotland Yard declared they were treating the attack, which happened on Saturday at Leytonstone station, east London, as "a terrorist incident".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/12035552/Knifeman-screams-this-is-for-Syria-in-London-tube-machete-attack.html

Please ask yourself - would Australia have accepted Japanese migrants during WW2?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I'm not a people expert and have been deceived plenty of times. Can you tell me which Muslims to trust?

I'm not a people expert either. Can you tell me which Christians to trust? Which white people to trust? Which Germans to trust? Which Americans to trust? Which Jews to trust? Which PREnders to trust? Which Catholics to trust? Which Hindus to trust?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I've worked and assocated with and lived next door to plenty of Muslims. Some I have known implicitly to be peaceful people; others are restive and harbour deep-seated anti-Western sentiments. Still others have been uncommunicative... who knows how they think?

The inscrutable face of Islam.

My experience is that Muslims are expert in presenting a "happy face" when required, while feeling the complete opposite. I believe this ability (while not unique) to be cultural, and it has contributed to my general suspicion. Sue me.

Would these be Sunni Muslims? Shia? Lebanese? Arabic? Indian? Indonesian? Bangladeshi? Pakistani? Afghani? Born here Australian Muslims? Bosnian? Tazakstani? Indonesian? Malaysian? Chinese? American Muslims? German? Turkish? Collingwood supporters? Bachar Houli?

And to think people accuse you of generalisation

antman said:
Would these be Sunni Muslims? Shia? Lebanese? Arabic? Indian? Indonesian? Bangladeshi? Pakistani? Afghani? Born here Australian Muslims? Bosnian? Tazakstani? Indonesian? Malaysian? Chinese? American Muslims? German? Turkish? Collingwood supporters? Bachar Houli?

And to think people accuse you of generalisation

And others besides.

You know very well that the ones causing concern hail from one specific region.

antman said:
I'm not a people expert either. Can you tell me which Christians to trust? Which white people to trust? Which Germans to trust? Which Americans to trust? Which Jews to trust? Which PREnders to trust? Which Catholics to trust? Which Hindus to trust?

I can say with confidence that people who look like this...

1697.jpg

...are more likely to murder you at random than others.

antman said:
The inscrutable face of Islam.

"Criminal profilers said the veneer of normality was a key component of the couple’s plan to build an arsenal of semi-automatic weapons and home-made pipe bombs and carry out the killings, because it minimised the risk of discovery.
'This is very planned, strategic behavior. They have this baby, and what makes a family more normal or traditional than to have a baby? Yet they maintained a plan for mission-oriented, cold-blooded, maximum violence for weeks or months. It suggests the possibility that the baby was in part a prop to help them look normal.'"

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/06/tashfeen-malik-who-was-the-shy-housewife-turned-san-bernardino-killer