THANK YOU PEGGY!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THANK YOU PEGGY!!!

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Thank you Peggy. You have a great business brain, intelligence, integrity and most of all a great caring heart. Thanks Again...

Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Peggy has served more than admirably as President. Beyond any expectation. We would not be the powerhouse we are without her leadership and diligence. She deserves a massive thank-you and legendary status at the RFC. Thank-you for all your vision and effort Peggy.

However, having said that, I am with Bin Man. We are not going to have this successful era forever. History shows that past lessons get unlearned or forgotten in periods of desperation. The changes made to the constitution and inability for club members to now vote for change in the boardroom will come back to bite badly at some stage in the future. Those of you saying we can still call an EGM if things go pear shaped are deluded. Won't happen, can't happen now. The last significant vote by members for board candidates was manipulated to bring about a particular outcome. We are left with limited voting rights because nobody turned up when they were put on the line. When Demetriou or McLachlan or Hocking or Scott, in whatever alternate form, come to power at the RFC in a future moment, well, we will just have to grin and bear it. And provide the lube.
Dunno what's so special about the people having the right to vote. Most people are generally entitled bleating *smile* wits with a desperate need to feel good n involved.
They then turn up n vote for things like Trumpster, Scummo, Bojo, KRudd, or some of the previous directors we've had over our enlightened and entitled years of failure or the directors that Carlscum n Essendrugs have had overseeing their misery in recent years.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Dunno what's so special about the people having the right to vote. Most people are generally entitled bleating *smile* wits with a desperate need to feel good n involved.
They then turn up n vote for things like Trumpster, Scummo, Bojo, KRudd, or some of the previous directors we've had over our enlightened and entitled years of failure or the directors that Carlscum n Essendrugs have had overseeing their misery in recent years.

Could we realistically get Trump in as new Pres? worth considering

"the persecution of Tommy Lynch by the media is the greatest witchhunt this country has ever seen!!!"

"I'm the greatest AFL president, the best. People come up to me and say - Sir, you are best richmond president since Graeme Richmond sir. Thank you for your service sir"

"President O'Neill - terrible. The worst ever. What she did to this club was a disgrace!!!"

"You know, in college I was the best AFL player and could have gone pro. I was the best at cricket, surfing and Rugby league also. I was an Olympic level athlete"

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Could we realistically get Trump in as new Pres? worth considering

"the persecution of Tommy Lynch by the media is the greatest witchhunt this country has ever seen!!!"

"I'm the greatest AFL president, the best. People come up to me and say - Sir, you are best richmond president since Graeme Richmond sir. Thank you for your service sir"

"President O'Neill - terrible. The worst ever. What she did to this club was a disgrace!!!"

"You know, in college I was the best AFL player and could have gone pro. I was the best at cricket, surfing and Rugby league also. I was an Olympic level athlete"
Hmmmm. He'd certainly distract the media n fans from what's happening on field, if we had a bad year no-one would even notice.They'd all be going nuts over the Trumpster. Maybe we should send him a membership so he could be eligible to run for Prez next year.

Reactions: 1 user

SCAJMW

Tiger Cub
Dec 15, 2008
Thank you Peggy. You have a great business brain, intelligence, integrity and most of all a great caring heart. Thanks Again...
Was there any of the AFL executive (Gill and his cronies) at Peggy's last presidents lunch, rumour from QLD is that none of them attended?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Was there any of the AFL executive (Gill and his cronies) at Peggy's last presidents lunch, rumour from QLD is that none of them attended?
Maybe it was invite only n the spongers weren't welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Probably failed the integrity test. Mob of mealy mouthed pricks.
Maybe it was invite only n the spongers weren't welcome.
Reckon you’re on the money TM.
The bastards were caught shoving cupcakes into their jacket pockets to sell to the MCC members

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users