The anti-Frawley rabble | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The anti-Frawley rabble

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Richmond Without Spud said:
Hindsight.....no fact!
At this stage the record is 14 from 41 about 33% success. Look over the four yrs and nothing all has changed from before that. Frawley was and is a DUD!. He could not coach kids. He has no plan, no idea, no direction. WHat he has is an endless supply of excuses, and endless supply of bandaid solutions and no future. RIght from round 1 it was obvious nothing had changed from 2002. There was no plan except kick to Richardson.
Even now there is no direction. Hafey and Bourke have RFC at heart. They will not come out and say anything against the club at this point.

FRAWLEY IS A DUD.

Look at facts and figures not hindsight!

Can i get in before anyone else and say "your a breath of fresh air"

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
No glasses and maybe the game is interpreted differently here with the two of my most hated teams that are doing so well coming from here. 1 and 2 on the ladder. Not too bad. MAybe its not Adelaide htat is the problem.