The Beer thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Beer thread

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tried my first Gose style beer over the weekend. It's an acquired taste, but if you're into salty beer, give it a shot.

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
That would likely be midstrength schooners too. As with all consumables at Melbourne AFL stadiums, ridiculously over priced. Not sure what it's like interstate.
worse, if anything can be worse that that Great Northern cats *smile*
I was at Adelaide Oval 2 weeks ago for Port game & they only had some shite craft beer, The Cray Pot in Perth is even worse, again craft beer but its atrocious

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Potentially a very dangerous post which possibly should be in The No Beer Thread...!
Any recommendations for zero alcohol brands:peepwall:hijack

• Haha

BT Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Tried my first Gose style beer over the weekend. It's an acquired taste, but if you're into salty beer, give it a shot.

Yeah its not too bad the old gose, I tried the Stomping Ground mango gose on tap at a small brewery a while back and was impressed.

Not something i buy regularly but its enjoyable every now and then.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I forgot about this wonderful thread, I hope we all went an got our 6 cans of Furphy for $10 thanks to our wonderful sponsor Furphy. Not a big fan , but not a bad drop
Yeah, bought it on Sunday, I quite liked it.

Reactions: 1 users