The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
After it was reported Richmond were insisting on an early pick for CCJ both Dal Santo and Goddard proposed a trade of CCJ and Pick 26 for Pick 20 this morning!

HTF do these mental giants get a gig on radio?
Some Bumbers supporter rang in and proposed Pick 13 for Ben King. Instead of instantly dismissing it Dal Santo actually asked Goddard if that a fair trade! WTF!!

At least Goddard had some sense to laugh it off.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Coach is a loose word. More accurate to say he supervised them. Lloyd just rocked up on game day to collect his cheque
Coach my ass. Struggles to put a sentence together and all sudden of he is king of the kids.
As far as DaSanto goes, just switch it off. The bloke has no idea how a football club is run.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Some Bumbers supporter rang in and proposed Pick 13 for Ben King. Instead of instantly dismissing it Dal Santo actually asked Goddard if that a fair trade! WTF!!

He's trying to fill airtime. They're on air for a huge amount of time with nothing to say. Turn stupid question into a discussion item....6 minutes filled.....queue ad break.

Reactions: 6 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
After it was reported Richmond were insisting on an early pick for CCJ both Dal Santo and Goddard proposed a trade of CCJ and Pick 26 for Pick 20 this morning!

Channel 7 were concerned with Kelly Underwoods masculine voice and wanted to project a more feminine tone.
Enter Nick Dal Santo

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Teckor

Tiger Rookie
Nov 7, 2007

That's far too weak of an offer, surely. 26 to 20 is only 183 points difference or equal to pick 57. Would rather make a stand and let the deal pass.

But 26/28 to 20 plus something else (38 or future second round pick?) is not so bad because pick 20 (will be 22) is very valuable as bidding for NGA players start at pick 21.

So if a team thought that a bid on one of their NGA players was going to come early in the second round then ideally they would want to get their second pick in before the bid and use later picks for the points match on the bid which value at the bid - 197 points. Basically getting 2 second round picks.

Richmond have the later picks to do a deal too. Could package up our second round and 3rd round as 2 second round picks .

e.g. pick 20 + 40 would be worth the same as pick 20 + 30 (matching NGA bid). Pick 26/28 could also be in play the same way.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
CCJ + #7 + #15 for #1 + #20

Values CCJ at 14/15

Just throwing another dart. Maybe one will stick in the board

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
CCJ + #7 + #15 for #1 + #20

Values CCJ at 14/15

Just throwing another dart. Maybe one will stick in the board
I like it - safe to say though that #lolnorf ain't goin give up Pick 1 for anyone other than Bont, Dusty or Petracca.

Pick 1 puts their busted ass club in the spotlight for their 15mins of fame. Which they are desperate for.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Channel 7 were concerned with Kelly Underwoods masculine voice and wanted to project a more feminine tone.
Enter Nick Dal Santo
St Kilda school girl photos would have been evidence to support that claim from what I heard. Maybe he should turn the hearing on if he wants to pose next time?

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
SEN Sam Edmund trying to lob Rory Lobb on Tige's.
Thanks Caesar - as I cant bring myself to listen to that show!
Seems far fetched - isn't Lobb on $700k plus.

Did you hear the caller y/day who rang in and suggested GCS trade Pick 3 for Dixon, Clurey and Hartlet?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
zero chance of that happening. Would you do it if we had the number 1 pick?
Unfortunate reality is North will offer whatever they feel like or just walk CCJ through to the pre-season draft.

Unless its a minimum of pick 20, we should let this happen and publicly shame the player and his manager for letting it happen. He'll carry it for the rest of his career, especially when they play us.

In relation to North (non-supported club as it is), what goes around comes around. If their plethora of young talent ever gets any good, we can come along and swoop when the time is right. They'll keep.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users