The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Perfect fit for Essendon I wonder.

Wont be for their pick 11, what can they pull together.

Essendon has 'strong interest' in Bobby Hill after he requested a move to Victoria, per 7AFL's
@TomBrowne7

Must trawl through all the footy sites Browney. Ha ha

Last edited:
Don’t really rate Bobby Hill that highly

Ok small forward who flashes in and out.
I know bugger all but maybe a more connected club with a systems/work ethic focus like us could get a lot more out of him? GWS players seem to enjoy their star time but not soldier on with the basics when the game is against them. The talent is there.

Pretty sure Shai and Hill were pretty close mates before being drafted.

But as he is still contracted GWS won't sell him cheap so it's a pass for me.

Reactions: 1 user
As feral as King Kong can get, he’s actually provided some great insights into the drafting threads.
And he makes me laugh so no ignore button for me.
Zips the same. Can do your head in and makes you laugh at the same time.
Part of the colour of the site. Just wish he’d quit bagging Rance. And our recruiters.
But you know he won’t
Which recruiters, these ones? :rotfl1 :rotfl1 20211009_221803.jpg

• Wow
Richmond has had enormous success drafting smalls in the back end of the draft. Lambert, Short, Butler, Baker, George.

I’d be keen for Hill. Can play on the wing as well as small forward. I’d happily give up one of our 20’s picks for him, though probably not 15. I’d also be keen for us to get involved in order to ensure if someone else gets him they pay a fair price - you can imagine Dodoro’s currently wondering if he can request an additional sweetener when he offers them pick 51.

Reckon it's definitely a Dodoro play.

He's from WA (family over there according to GWS fans), wants to go to Vic because of family reasons.? Wouldnt WA make more sense?

He leaves it halfway through the trade period to announce this .... sure, maybe he needed think time. For me, Bombers missed out on Stengle (free) and have upped the $$ enough to get Hill (wouldnt be on much at GWS). They only have Tippa who's any good as a small forward from memory?

Bombers 2nd rounder next year unless they can get 2nd rounders this year?

Gee I would love that 23 from Bulldogs. 3 x 2nd rounders, options would be great.

Reactions: 1 users
Richmond has had enormous success drafting smalls in the back end of the draft. Lambert, Short, Butler, Baker, George.
Rookie draft.
I emailed the club to trade pick 7 for the first pick in the Rookie draft.
Our selections 2021 pick 7 Conca's Brother
Pick 15 Higgins part 2
Our Rookie draft selections.
Pick 7 Lambert 3 time premiership star
Pick 26 Castagna 3 time premiership star.

Our core group are rookie draft kids.