The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
So Bobby Hill has officially chosen Essendon , trade week now comes to a grinding holt.

Dudoro is currently shining up Pick 87 to be used as the centrepiece of the deal. He's hoping to upgrade some of their other picks with the rest.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
F***ing weird isn't it?

DS
They properly know they will get free games and have no pressure.
And don't disregard the $$$.
What ive seen from Hill is not much.
Comparing him to Pickett at Melbourne who is younger, he miles off him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
There are $350k reasons as to why Bobby Hill chose Essendon
Has Essendon got a spot for me?
350k that's ridiculous.
That would be comparable to us offering Naish the same deal.
Its good when you can get it.
Does Hill know Essendon reserves play alot of games in Ballarat?

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Carlton and the Drugs are the Destanayshun Clubs it seems, everyone is flocking to the new powers.

The Tigers are shitcarts and already irrelevant, yet the Drugs are trying to piece together everything they did, and the GoDeez are in for the next 4 flags, and they reckon the Cats are only a couple of ready made recruits away from another shot at the big dance, and that the Koch Heads wont be scarred from their failures the past 2 years in home Prelims.

Silly Season looks like being positively hilarious.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
F***ing weird isn't it?

DS
Money Talks.

They are pushing their older cash cows out the door ..... Hooker, Ambrose, and Zaharakis and Hurley will be next as he is crocked.

Fantasia, Jib Daniher and Bellchambers off the books last year.

Freed up some cash they have and going to hopefully spend it on all the wrong players.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Im happy North knocked us back
I can't remember the last quality pick 1.
Pick 7, 15 and 26 and Cj was way too much.
I

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sam Walsh goes alright )
Is Walsh worth pick 7,15, 26 and Cj?
Not sure.
Petrecca and Bomtmytelly 'today' are worth that.
**Dogual Hagan, Rowell, Walsh, Raynor, McGrath, Weithering, McCartin, Boyd, Whitfield, Patton & Swallow.
Top 3 Weithering Whitfield Walsh

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Greater Western Sydney is contemplating making a shock move for star Hawk Chad Wingard in a bid to supercharge its premiership assault.
Wingard’s name emerged as an option after Bobby Hill’s weekend trade request to Essendon, in the knowledge Hawthorn is willing to offload experienced talent to accelerate the club’s rebuild.

It’s understood the Giants would part with Hill, who is contracted until the end of next season, only if they could replace him with another small forward.
There have been preliminary discussions between the clubs, but it’s unclear whether Wingard would be willing to relocate to Sydney to play for a third AFL club after starting his career at Port Adelaide.
His four-year deal after crossing from the Power expires at the end of next season.

I wonder if this will also mean Hawthorn gets GWS' pick 2. So a swap of 2 for 5 and one of their 2nd rounders. Or even Pick 13.