The Farce Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Farce Thread

buenavista said:
Here's one for the Farce thread, Miles hasn't made it this week
Yep

Complete and utter farce

To borrow from Freddy Mercury

I want to ride my farcical, I want to ride my farce;
I want to ride my farcical, I want to ride it where I like

What *smile*, couglan farce all over again, no wonder we are *smile*, miles can't get a game in a team going backwards

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. - Karl Marx

Richmond repeats itself, first as farce, second as tragedy. Walls, Gieschen, Frawley, Wallace, Hardwick. What the hell is wrong with this club that we attract so many spuds, and then we employ them.

End the damn Farce now!

UKTiger said:
Without the continued weekly Farces what would we have to complain about?

A farce a day helps you work, rest and play.

Hope either Ramadan or the end of footy season is arriving soon, I desperately need to farcte from all these farces.

Just took my mother to the doctors in Mitcham and was waiting in the car, when this white Maserati pulls up next to me and lo and behold it's Yobbo
What the hell was he doing in Mitcham? Does he live around there?

He just sat in his car for 5 mins (was looking down, i assume on twitter or something) then mum came out and we left, with me thinking up all kinds of
conspiracies/reasons for him to be there

Anyways am posting this here as it is an absolute farce that this man has an expensive car and it makes me sick that I have in a tiny way contributed to that :vomit

tommystigers said:
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. - Karl Marx

Richmond repeats itself, first as farce, second as tragedy. Walls, Gieschen, Frawley, Wallace, Hardwick. What the hell is wrong with this club that we attract so many spuds, and then we employ them.

Looking on the bright side though, there is always hope:

History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this.
- Karl Marx

Ghost of Punt Road said:
Pardon my Ignorance, but who is Yobbo?

Essendon Director of Public Relations. Also works part time at the HUN as chief footy editor and does a tv show with Whately

Baloo said:
Essendon Director of Public Relations. Also works part time at the HUN as chief footy editor and does a tv show with Whately

Also, Managing Director of ASX listed giant: Television Histrionics Inc.

Will the Miles FARCE end tonight?

I have a feeling the kid will go around in the magoos again and Dimma will regret not picking him come late Saturday night.

tommystigers said:
Will the Miles FARCE end tonight?

I have a feeling the kid will go around in the magoos again and Dimma will regret not picking him come late Saturday night.

I think if Jackson's out, and according to reports he is likely to be, then Miles is the logical replacement. He plays a similar game style and no one else at VFL level has come close to his output this year. The only way he won't be selected is if Jackson is deemed fit IMO

In my opinion, if Miles is not ultimately isn't in the final Dreamtime 22 then matters will have gone beyond farcical.