The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Cmon Cats ain’t that old , Dalhousie, Guthrie and Menegola are 3 superstars who are only 29 :cool: and how about those guns who are just heading into their prime at 30 Blicavs, Duncan, Stanley and best of all Gary Rohan :rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Fish rots from the head ..
with people like SHocking and Salty at the helm is it any surprise what happens ?
Zips put up the Karma reference - and it's right on - Karma is practical not cosmic..
Geelong FC are so entitled and buried up their own derriere they cannot see ... and Scotts presser ... well ...

Reactions: 1 users
Fish rots from the head ..
with people like SHocking and Salty at the helm is it any surprise what happens ?
Zips put up the Karma reference - and it's right on - Karma is practical not cosmic..
Geelong FC are so entitled and buried up their own derriere they cannot see ... and Scotts presser ... well ...
I think it’s a possibility they’ll end up folding or merging with the Suns :cool:

7. Is Patrick Dangerfield a liability in finals?
Clench was Geelold's best players last night. Who says he doesn't stand up when things are tough :rotfl2 ?
Player ratings in today's Hun. Men of Rohan 0, plastic Jezza 1, Tommyhawk 3, Cryan 2, Rattygolly 2, John C Holmes 3,the Henderson kids 3, Stanley Beamish 3, Blitzarse 3, even old fart SHiggins managed a 3 n he only played a qtr n a bit.

Clench was Geelold's best players last night. Who says he doesn't stand up when things are tough :rotfl2 ?
Player ratings in today's Hun. Men of Rohan 0, plastic Jezza 1, Tommyhawk 3, Cryan 2, Rattygolly 2, John C Holmes 3,the Henderson kids 3, Stanley Beamish 3, Blitzarse 3, even old fart SHiggins managed a 3 n he only played a qtr n a bit.
I reckon since the Anchovy took over , they have gone from the most respected team to the most despised

Reactions: 6 users
How did Ratonmygear get 2?

I reckon since the Anchovy took over , they have gone from the most respected team to the most despised
At least they've managed to achieve old age n mediocrity in that time. Tends to happen when you preserve young n fresh under a heap of salt.

Reactions: 1 user
Geez he’s a *smile* Chris Scott. He’s gone from saying last week that they were exactly where they want to be, to now saying they were battered the last 6 weeks and had “other” challenges.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Geez he’s a *smile* Chris Scott. He’s gone from saying last week that they were exactly where they want to be, to now saying they were battered the last 6 weeks and had “other” challenges.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
what's the bet they get an absolute dream draw next year

North twice ,1 @ Moe by the Sea
Suns twice ditto
Dawks twice ditto
Carlscum twice ditto
Adelaide twice ditto

Yeah, I was going to go and try and find his pressers for the last 7 or so weeks and see what he was saying then. Then I thought I’d ask Redford if he needs his arse waxed instead.

Yeah, I was going to go and try and find his pressers for the last 7 or so weeks and see what he was saying then. Then I thought I’d ask Redford if he needs his arse waxed instead.
Did a shave a few days ago but check in with me on Monday. Appreciate the offer.

Salty says that The last 6 weeks they weren’t humming:

Geelong def GWS 103-68. Humming
Port def Geelong 86-43 . Not humming
Melbourne def Geelong 81-76. They were humming for a half.
Geelong def St Kilda 85-71 despite winning they were ordinary .
Giants 84 def Geelong 65. Not humming.
Geelong 62 def North 42. Despite winning they weren’t humming.

to be fair I’d say he was correct.

Reactions: 1 users