The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
If this was ever true then expect the AFL to re-work the rules to allow throws

Think of the media coverage in the USA. We can build the game from there would be the mantra
Most likely would invent a new position for him as AFL quarterback who is 1) only mid allowed to throw it from the CB and 2) not allowed to be tackled (due to his age ).

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
So we're travelling down the highway for a practice against the Salties at the Bowling Alley.

I was keen to see if these matches are on Fox Footy but can only find "All unofficial practice matches are due to be streamed live on Kayo Sports" on the AFL site.

Anyone know if it will be on Fox?

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
So we're travelling down the highway for a practice against the Salties at the Bowling Alley.

I was keen to see if these matches are on Fox Footy but can only find "All unofficial practice matches are due to be streamed live on Kayo Sports" on the AFL site.

Anyone know if it will be on Fox?
I read somewhere that weekend is to be streamed exclusively on Kayo

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
That's my understanding, TBR.

Maybe they are just promoting Kayo a bit more that Fox.

I know I'm seriously considering switching as it's half the cost.
It’s not a very good streaming service IMO. I got an offer of $5/month for a year so I have it for a few more months and my LG TV just got the app.

It’s the least reliable stream that is slow to upload and also can go into buffering or disconnect during a game. It doesn’t do a good job remembering where you got up to either. It does do a good job of not preshowing the score and doing 15 minute mini game summaries but imagine they are on Foxtel too. So you will definitely save money but expect occasional reliability challenges IMO.

I think binge uses the same streammotion service and I haven’t tried that one yet.

Reactions: 2 users

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007
It’s not a very good streaming service IMO. I got an offer of $5/month for a year so I have it for a few more months and my LG TV just got the app.

It’s the least reliable stream that is slow to upload and also can go into buffering or disconnect during a game. It doesn’t do a good job remembering where you got up to either. It does do a good job of not preshowing the score and doing 15 minute mini game summaries but imagine they are on Foxtel too. So you will definitely save money but expect occasional reliability challenges IMO.

I think binge uses the same streammotion service and I haven’t tried that one yet.
Agree with this. I’m considering pissing off Kayo & paying for Fox just so I can reliably watch the game without delays, stream interrupts, connection issues and poor quality

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I really wish they'd add a "remember where u were up to" feature. It's still more reliable than GeeLOL in Finals tho

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs

I've been using Kayo for the last 2-3 years and have had absolutely no issues at all. Think it's fantastic!!

Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
I've been using Kayo for the last 2-3 years and have had absolutely no issues at all. Think it's fantastic!!
Good to hear.

On app on iOS? That has been pretty reliable. It’s the TV app and web browser on TV that have sucked for me? Sometimes I’ve screenshared the app to the TV but that kills the resolution.

Not my internet either as everything else has worked fine.

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007
Good to hear.

On app on iOS? That has been pretty reliable. It’s the TV app and web browser on TV that have sucked for me? Sometimes I’ve screenshared the app to the TV but that kills the resolution.

Not my internet either as everything else has worked fine.
Yes it’s when trying to chromecast or screen share or use internet on tv at home. If I’m out & about on my phone it’s pretty good.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
On AFL website, I noticed Pricky whinging that last season's PF should've been postponed due to his pussies getting sick but the game went on, and that he's got a new game plan.......tl/dr.....especially about the Pussies.

Reactions: 1 users