The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Heard this early in the new year
But didn't believe it, till this particular person told me today.
Collingwood pissed off Treloar and Stephenson. So they could hold onto Degoey and then Sign Petrecca.
Rumour has it that he wants to go to Collingwood massive Collingwood supporter.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Heard this early in the new year
But didn't believe it, till this particular person told me today.
Collingwood pissed off Treloar and Stephenson. So they could hold onto Degoey and then Sign Petrecca.
Rumour has it that he wants to go to Collingwood massive Collingwood supporter.
Is Petecca free agent?

Gary Lyon is have a melt down

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Is Buckley the AFL media's love child?
He took over a dominate young team and has absolutely destroyed them them.
Why do they continue to regard him as a great coach?20210413_095654.jpg

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Whose the cruel bastard that stole Nathan Buckley's copy of Yellow and Black: A season with Richmond, and returned it with out 2016 game plan glued between the covers?

Jufging by the way he's been potting Adam Treloar, it looks like they took out the parts on love and respecting each other, and replaced that with "Joseph Stalin's Almanac on People Skills.

Poor Nathan. He's not sure what to read now! The Collingwood Football Club has even had to remove their library of Dr Suess books after it turned the whole club into raving rabit racists!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I did find the comments about Sier getting subbed out for gastro last week kind of funny.

They said he was "trying to push through". I'd think that was the exact thing he was trying to avoid when he wasn't on a toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Can figgy last until round 16?
why round 16 you ask?
If he can last until then he will have reached the milestone of 500 games as player/coach without having won a premiership. He already has the record but I think it will be a nice touch for him to be able to get to that nice round figure ( or maybe he’ll be sacked after round 15 to miss it by just that little bit to go with the flags he could have won in 96,99, 01,02 & 03 :) )

I know, I can be an evil bastard sometimes :))

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
why round 16 you ask?
If he can last until then he will have reached the milestone of 500 games as player/coach without having won a premiership. He already has the record but I think it will be a nice touch for him to be able to get to that nice round figure ( or maybe he’ll be sacked after round 15 to miss it by just that little bit to go with the flags he could have won in 96,99, 01,02 & 03 :) )

Getting flicked as soon as he reaches the 500 game milestone would be awesome, it'd just about tip McChins over the edge I reckon :)

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
why round 16 you ask?

Oh, I must be truely evil.
I’m hoping he gets only to 499

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
why round 16 you ask?

I'm hoping he gets to 600

As soon as I read it, I was hoping 15,000

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Oh, I must be truely evil.
I’m hoping he gets only to 499

Falling short of a milestone would be hard to take.

Look at Steve Hocking he finished up with 199 games for the Cats ........... no wonder he's an arse.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I did find the comments about Sier getting subbed out for gastro last week kind of funny.

They said he was "trying to push through". I'd think that was the exact thing he was trying to avoid when he wasn't on a toilet!
Sier got subbed for gastro? wasn't aware of this. Are the media talking about collingwood rorting the medical sub rule?