The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

A simple text "I'm out" would allow the betting agencies to have 1-2 min with kmart-dusty at juicy odds for next goal.

Geez the skill level in Geelong v North game is poor. Hard to believe Geelong will likely be on the same win loss ratio as us.

Reactions: 1 user
Geez the skill level in Geelong v North game is poor. Hard to believe Geelong will likely be on the same win loss ratio as us.
Geelong just confirming the established trend of:
Runners Up to the Tigers in a GF => You will wallow in *smile* for the next 4 years

Reactions: 1 user
While I can understand players wanting to let their loved ones know they are o.k. as soon as possible after an injury incident. There are strict rules n procedures in place regarding the use of mobiles, there's a bunch of club officials could have made the necessary calls from a permitted phone instead of allowing the numb nut players access to their own phones. AFL honchos need to provide Colonwood with a short sharp kick to the proverbials for allowing players access to their own phones during the game, the rest of us can just enjoy the Lol's from Colonwood stuffing up again.
When Eddie was in charge he made sure those kicks werent delivered with the force they should have been.... Only club who negotiated penalties with HQ... See how they fare PE.

Reactions: 1 users
If the maggots had the slightest amount of integrity Geelol would be currently sitting at 2 -3, that non free kick that cost Brisvegas the game was putrid.
Crowbaits, Brisvegas, Hawforn, Smelbourne, #Lolnorf was hardly a nightmare start to the season, continue playing to the same standard for the rest of the year n there's no doubt we'll be receiving a top ten pick off them at the Draft. Who knows we might even get to a sneaky top five pick off them :))

Has there ever been a time when it's been easier to bait a Collingwood supporter?

Just had dinner with some mates. Played the empathetic line that pies were stiff with injuries against the Eagles. Bucks unlucky. Etc. Then great to see treloar playing so well. And then just let them vent!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Its almost like every other team has had a better draw than us.

If there was ever a game that we need to step up and make a statement its next week by slapping the Go deez into a tailspin.

Reactions: 2 users
Has there ever been a time when it's been easier to bait a Collingwood supporter?

Just had dinner with some mates. Played the empathetic line that pies were stiff with injuries against the Eagles. Bucks unlucky. Etc. Then great to see treloar playing so well. And then just let them vent!
the pies are as desperate as now
had one pie-thetic telling me that the tigers have been looked after again in that we have a 9 day break and the dees have a 6 day break lol

when i reminded him the tigers have had the last 3 games off 6 day breaks he went silent

i love the Tigers being so hated , havnt had this since the mid 70s

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
My fun in watching Collingwood (other than enjoying their losses) is hoping for one particular player to go completely statless for a quarter, just so I can sing “Madgen no possessions...”

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
My fun in watching Collingwood (other than enjoying their losses) is hoping for one particular player to go completely statless for a quarter, just so I can sing “Madgen no possessions...”
It's easy if you try.......................

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users