The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Has there ever been a time when it's been easier to bait a Collingwood supporter?

Just had dinner with some mates. Played the empathetic line that pies were stiff with injuries against the Eagles. Bucks unlucky. Etc. Then great to see treloar playing so well. And then just let them vent!
Has there ever been a time when it's been easier to bait a Collingwood supporter?

Just had dinner with some mates. Played the empathetic line that pies were stiff with injuries against the Eagles. Bucks unlucky. Etc. Then great to see treloar playing so well. And then just let them vent!
Jeez TF2017, you must be fun at dinner parties.

But, all is fair in love and war.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Kissed on the proverbial Collingwood. .! How is it that the 20k doesn't come out of their footy cap?
Looked like 2 football players, in a football change room, breaking a rule related to the football department!

Levied against the administration. .... FMD, the closest DeGoey gets to paperwork is signing statements and reading charge sheets!

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Howe is such a dk.
He got doofus to collect his phone.
Who said Collingwood players don't help each other out?

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Did the AFLs investigation look at their phone records to see who they called?

hahahahahah, sorry I knew it sounded ridiculous as soon as I typed it....

Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Howe is such a dk.
He got doofus to collect his phone.
Who said Collingwood players don't help each other out?
Lucky for him it wasn’t Chol with him.
Chol would have his hands full and Howe would have to get his own

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listened to that fool Sam McClure bang on about the hit to Collingwood’s soft cap with the 20K fine.... any chance these journos can check their facts?

On a side note ..... Tom Browne Tom Browne is gonna have an extremely difficult, if not untenable job reporting without fear or favour once his old man takes over at the pies!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Eddie is pushing for the members not to have an election to vote in new president.
Fingers crossed the members dont listen to him and call for an election.

***because he has already selected the rabbit to be his puppet.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Eddie is going to pissed, Novak has been appointed new Collingwood president.
We won't need to press red for ed.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Collingwood 2nd last on The Ladder How good is this :clap1:clap1:clap1

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
According to The Age, the new president said this:

Korda, who assumed the presidency outright on Wednesday night, also admitted that the contentious trading of Adam Treloar – and the salary cap management that led to the beloved player leaving the club – could have been better handled. He also revealed the club would have rather signed star ruckman Brodie Grundy on a four- or five-year deal, rather than the seven years Grundy negotiated.

So, in trying to fix one problem, they create a new one by throwing Grundy under the bus. Their tone deafness really is something. Keep it up Pies.