The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Someone's written that for him either text for him to copy and post or posted for him.
Absolutely, there’s numerous occurrences of words with more than 3 letters, dead giveaway. If DeGoey wrote it it’d be in crayon: “wot did I do?”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm the first to support the rights of players to have free time and a normal life outside the game, but allowing yourself to be videoed in those circumstances is just completely stupid.

Taking away everything else, it is actually really disrespectful to the victim(s) of a crime he committed in similar circumstances in New York.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I personally am incredulous that De Goey thinks he could take the high moral ground on anything let alone sports people’s rights to privacy.

Therein lies the problem though. For all the support he claims to have, none of his supporters seem to be giving him good advice.

Reactions: 3 users
Unfortunately some illnesses are incurable
Palliative (footy career) care may be required here
Goo's continual antics are a bit like an infection that simply won't clear up under normal treatment. Sometimes you need to bite the bullet n just cut the rotten bit out completely to save the good surrounding tissue, even though there's some temporary pain n a bit of scarring. Happy for Colonwood to continue with their current treatment regimen as it appears to be failing miserably. Perhaps Colonwood should pack a few maggots around Goo, they're pretty good at feasting on the rotten corruption.

Just a shame DeGoose didn't take Ginnivan, Henry, McCreery, Quanynor, and the 2 Daicos's with him. He'd be the perfect role model for those young blokes.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm the first to support the rights of players to have free time and a normal life outside the game, but allowing yourself to be videoed in those circumstances is just completely stupid.

Taking away everything else, it is actually really disrespectful to the victim(s) of a crime he committed in similar circumstances in New York.
For a guy who is a free agent at the end of the year, with his reputation, and past behaviours, going to Bali at this time of year is incredibly stupid. or maybe he doesnt care about the potential $$$$ he could cost himself.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought DeGoey was on a good behaviour bond as a condition of his out of settlement that he negotiated from the US case.

He appears by his behaviour and comments to show a middle finger to that.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought DeGoey was on a good behaviour bond as a condition of his out of settlement that he negotiated from the US case.

Every so often a footballer appears who is determined to *smile* their career away. Jordan DeGoey is one such individual.

Someone's written that for him either text for him to copy and post or posted for him.
If he had a professional script that then he should be fired.

"uneducated, bias and ill-informed narrative" is incorrect.

It can be "uneducated, biased and ill-informed narrative" or "uneducated bias and ill-informed narrative", but as it stands it's wrong.

Reactions: 3 users

He's not in the US. His actions are just spitting on people. Low life really. They don't put in the time required of them to excel at the professional level, then whinge that they're not given a fair go. Who else has gone to Bali to get p!ssed due to a bye? No-one that values their career. How would you feel as a Pies teammate or a player who's missing out on a game because of him?

The more I listen to Nathan Buckley, the more I sort of like him. (Apart from when he's doing Collingwood match analysis, where he's still a little fan boyish, which I totally understand)

He was speaking about his first car/s .... pre AFL at Port Adelaide Magpies,120Y followed by a tricked up Mazda 626, mags, electric blue, blue plates, yellow lettering or vice versa.... BUCKS :mhihi (...don't recall if he said there was a number)
A fair amount of the FIG he says on reflection.
Hard to disike a bloke who can take the p¡ss out of himself.

Anyone enlighten me
What did de goey do this time?
Apparently in Bali
K-mart Dusty promised he was going to bust his gut this year and give it everything he has to Collingwobbles.
100% commintment. No mucking up.

If this is his idea of 100% commitment i hate to see him putting in a half arse effort.