The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I find Buckley extremely ‘two faced’ and ‘fake’. His ‘Zen ‘ like speaking I find nauseating and nothing is said how he changed to the mirror image of Hardwick in 2018 but still showed his true self soon afterwards which ultimately cost him the support of all the players and once Eddie was booted out, his job.
This, this and this. Well said W. Figgy gets treated like a king of media. I wonder if some envy is starting to show now that Fly's got a much better performance from his old team.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
This, this and this. Well said W. Figgy gets treated like a king of media. I wonder if some envy is starting to show now that Fly's got a much better performance from his old team.
And taking some of the credit from Fly is poor form.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Anyone mention Cornhead's whinge on Kmart Dusty heading off to Bali for the Scum's bye this week? :mhihi

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Anyone mention Cornhead's whinge on Kmart Dusty heading off to Bali for the Scum's bye this week? :mhihi
Yep, Karen sounds like a real fun guy to be around.
How to get everyone to leave your party?
Tell 'em Karen is coming over.

• Haha

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Had a quick look, it's not too bad but it's just dumb. And yet again an AFL players "friends" upload stupid *smile* to the net

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez I feel sorry for this guy. Surely he can have some fun on a break?

Assumptions that he is taking advantage of this girl? Why?

The cancer that videod this is a prick.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
DeGoey is a rare stupid though. The video isn't being made without him knowing, he is playing up to the camera and loving it.

His bonehead mate is probably the one who then shared it but Degoey is a bloody slow learner.
Yeh, it’s not real bright. I had only seen still shots of a guy and girl having fun. I’ve seen the video and it’s actually worse than I thought given the past accusations. He’s a stupid stupid boy.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listening to Liam Pickering. ... without completely slamming DeGoey's brother in law/manager, basically herein lies the problem. ... shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Obviously once he did, anything that happens is on the dopey bastard himself. (That part's my opinion.)