The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Don't know why the Pies are being written off, they've only lost Nick Daicos, it's not as if they've lost Dusty :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Tom Mitchell fading fast at Collingwood. Wonder if the ”we shoulda got Mitchell instead of Taranto “ crowd still subscribe to the theory.

Reactions: 10 users
About time

People won't agree with this post, but I will say it anyway.

First and foremost, that Collingwood MCG deal was horrific for other tenants and should never have been allowed.

However, I would have been open for it to continue on the proviso we receive 11 home games at the MCG.

Reactions: 1 users
Pendles and Sideass are replicating Cotchin & Prestia.
The Wall comes fast.

Reactions: 1 user
Fat Ed.
having a
Sad Sean Flanagan GIF by FoilArmsandHog

• Haha
LMAO all of a sudden Pies have injuries ..................................

Tommy Lynch out for the entire season pretty much , naaahhhhhhhhhhh thats not significant.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
LMAO all of a sudden Pies have injuries ..................................

Tommy Lynch out for the entire season pretty much , naaahhhhhhhhhhh thats not significant.
Why hasn't Cornes gone after Penderbury??
He looked slow when he was 18 now he looks "Sloth" slow.
He tried to tackle Newcombe, in 3 steps Newcombe got a 5 metre break on him.

*smile* them
I want them to finish 4 games clear on too and capitulate in 2 games and start there summer holidays in mid September.
Where's Smiley gone??
The smirk has fallen off McCrae"s face in the last 2 weeks.