The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Watching Collonwood lose another grand final would be the only thing that would make this season palatable.

But I don’t trust Brisbane or Port on the M.C.G, so it will have to be Melbourne who also come across as flaky this year.

I fear the worst, which is hoards of people who have failed at life being unspeakably happy at the end of this season.
It's all in the Paddle Pops' hands. Last chance saloon this season. They can beat the Bots with a bigger (Fitzroy) crowd behind them at the G on GF day.

Reactions: 1 users
It's all in the Paddle Pops' hands. Last chance saloon this season. They can beat the Bots with a bigger (Fitzroy) crowd behind them at the G on GF day.
So long as they can keep a lid on Daicos, and have a plan for interrupting them when they start running in waves and creating overlaps all the way down the fkn ground.

They would need to get ahead and stay there because if they give them a sniff they’ll get run down; Collonwood’s fitness and speed appears irrepressible.

I personally can’t see it but would love to be wrong.

Last edited:
i said to a Pies supporting mate today ..

"I can't wait until someone wipes the smug smile off Fly McRaes face" and I meant it

Reactions: 3 users

"I can't wait until someone wipes the smug smile off Fly McRaes face" and I meant it
Must say
Whitney Houston Agree GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

I wish Dimma had pulled the pin early and Fly was our senior coach. With the record he has (and the way he has the Pies playing) he can grin as much as he likes.

Yeah.....not good seeing players injured....yeah....hmm....you know....oh well, might derail Scumwood's...hihi (oops sorry)...flag chances.....hmm.
Follow up News prediction.

A Lexus driver has just driven off the road.
He and Car are fine.

First responders arrived to find a grey haired, fast talking, rotund man with face in hands muttering on Repeat:

No, no, no.
Not Nick.
Oh, No, say it isn't so!

No, no, no....

• Haha
  • Wow
The Great Pies H&A Dynasty looks over?

The old blokes looked very old,

The bottom 6 very bottom,

The stars not very starry,

And their play maker, the pivot of their game plan,

Looks gone for the year to me.

Fractured knee joint sounds like more than 6 weeks?

Get well young champ,

But suck *smile* collingwood.

The most open premiership i can remember.

Dees and Bont most likely now i reckon

Nick Daicos out for 6 weeks with a hairline fracture of the knee.
The wheels are always on the verge of falling off in September for the mighty little pies, this will cause them to break.
They haven't been the same since the news broke both Dacios boys will be on big bucks and 7 yr deals.
And the 1st time little Dacios is involved in body to body collision, he is set to miss 6 weeks.
He will be bulking shadows in the finals

Reactions: 1 user
That is massive news & a big dent in their chances. I doubt he'll be back for the year.
Murphy too is a big loss.
Who cares
Wipe that smirk off McCrae's face.
What happened to the last qtr come backs? Deflated like a cardboard balloon

Your semi-regular reminder that the Pies are 2-12 in grand finals during my lifetime. Long may it continue.

Reactions: 5 users