The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Puddles has said Trealor has put in his best preseason ever! He’s going to have his best season ever.
That's fantastic but will he be able to kick and hit anything that resembles a team mate?
Besides leg speed he is very limited.
Thank god he chose them.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Darcy really liked playing alongside dusty and Cotch and listening to a coach that knows what he is talking about.
Imagine the poor bastard rocking up on Monday, to have to listen to buckley and then try to make sense what Maynard and Mayne are taking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Flk Penderbury is a class footballer.
**Fllk Sidebottom is a jibber even in a charity game he jib it.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
Darcy really liked playing alongside dusty and Cotch and listening to a coach that knows what he is talking about.
Imagine the poor bastard rocking up on Monday, to have to listen to buckley and then try to make sense what Maynard and Mayne are taking about.
Had his arm around Dusty for the Vic photo shoot. He’s gravitating towards greatness

Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Flk Penderbury is a class footballer.
**Fllk Sidebottom is a jibber even in a charity game he jib it.
When Dusty was announced as best player last night, were those boos from magpie supporters who thought Pendles or Sidey should have got it? If so, not much class.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
When Dusty was announced as best player last night, were those boos from magpie supporters who thought Pendles or Sidey should have got it? If so, not much class.
That’s a good theory. They certainly weren’t from GWS supporters who were disappointed Kelly and Coniglio were robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Tom Langdon possible early retirement call = Alex Rance.

Keep trying Figgy.....

frickenel

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2003
Chirnside Park
www.planetecho.com.au
Now I'm not trying to make a fuss about it or nuffin, and I'm not suggesting anything, but in the Dylan Buckley segment on Fox Footy, why does Scott Pendlebury's hands go straight to his groin when he sees Buckley laying there draped only in a towel?

In fact, every shot of Pendlebury in that segment his hands are on or over his groin.

I think he's very naughty.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I see the Collingwobbles photocopiers are still copying us.
Going to be like playing in front of a mirror

Reactions: 1 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Should be a cracking game on Thursday.
and we won’t mind winning.
Still think we'll be playing by Wednesday and if the competition continues after R2,..... I reckon the plan to keep the first 4 rounds as is will be ditched and everything will change!

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Bloody hard barracking for a team that's got them two whinging scott brothers playing for it..... but it is v the filth!
Currently showing 2002 granny on Fox..... think it's the one where they reckon they were robbed... even better! :rotfl1
Hope they show the bit when figjam pitches his normie!:mhihi

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Switched over to see the 86 Vic WA state of origin.

Rioli, Mitchell, Poole, Weightman all spotted so far. All four prominent early, Rioli and Mitchell dominating.

Really interesting watching the best of the best play in that era, contested marking much better but almost all other facets miles behind today.

Interesting to see the change in rules as well. Guys running through the mark non-stop, player with the mark or free often having to avoid them. Must have been just before they made it a penalty.

DavidSSS

Tiger Superstar
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Switched over to see the 86 Vic WA state of origin.

Rioli, Mitchell, Poole, Weightman all spotted so far. All four prominent early, Rioli and Mitchell dominating.

Really interesting watching the best of the best play in that era, contested marking much better but almost all other facets miles behind today.

Interesting to see the change in rules as well. Guys running through the mark non-stop, player with the mark or free often having to avoid them. Must have been just before they made it a penalty.
I remember going over the mark being a 15 metre penalty back in the 1970s, maybe they just didn't enforce it as hard. They also didn't tend to mark the spot and run towards the mark back in those days, just stood where the mark was. I do remember the 50 metre penalty was brought in as clubs had worked out that delaying the player who marked the ball, giving them time to set up properly, was worth a 15 metre penalty. Not worth a 50 metre penalty though - it had to happen as the 15 metre penalty was being abused by just being conceded.

DS